Another Avatar/Sig request

Well, been here for a little bit now and im really liking the work that ive seen done on done on different signatures and avatars that have been made so I was hoping someone would be able to make me a set. I was thinking/hoping of something with a picture of a dragon in some form of action pose and the text [D.a.r.k] Dragon Brother somewhere for the signature if possible. I also had the following font type in mind if possible: Bloody on dafont, if not whatever suits is fine. As for the avatar I was kinda hoping that someone would be able to use the sacred 2 logo (this one) and replace the text "Fallen Angel" with "[D.a.r.k]" and the text "Sacred 2" with "Dragon Brother" but keep the same effect as in the logo, so have the first and last letters on the bottom text wrap around the sides of the top texts (if that makes sense :drinks:). I'd try that one myself but I have no idea how to keep the shading effects they used on the logo for any new text I add.

Many thanks in advance! Eagerly lookin forward to any contributions :drinks:

Phew, 12 versions for you to look at! 8D; Good thing they're small o.o;

th_dbsw2.jpg th_dbsw.jpg th_dbsig2.jpg th_dbs2.jpg th_dbs.jpg th_dbsig1.jpg th_dbsig.jpg th_dbonb.jpg th_dbo.jpg th_dbb2.jpg th_dbb1.jpg th_dbb.jpg

I tried to make them to match your new avi idea, but I made a couple that kind of match your current avi, too :3

I'm thinking that, with how many signatures I've been doing, it would be nice if you hosted it on your own, but you could just stick with mine if you want.

Thank you for asking! That was very considerate of you <3

Well, I tried to get my idea done for the avatar...I think it looks ok, just a bit small with the avatar limits, but I can live with it. I think I'll have a play around with it later and swap the miniscule "FELLOWSHIP OF DARKMATTERS" text out for something thats a little more readable...hopefully :crazy: Heres a bigger version if youre interested in seeing it:

S2logoav.jpg

Well, I havent got a big picture but I did what I said I'd do...swapped out the "Fellow..." text out for "[D.a.r.k]" which is fairly visibile...more so than before anyway :blink:

Edited by Dragon Brother