Shadow Warrior - Skill Picking

I'm building a Hard hitter tanker SW and im stuck at picking my 4 last skills...

I want to get EP but I need to get another general skill before now so far my skills are tactic, armor, DW, DWF, concentration, MCF

originaly before I realised that I couldn't take EP right away I was going for Combat Discipline, Constitution and spell resistance...

Since I dont have higher difficulty experience I was wondering what was my best choice in the skill I'd discard and what would be a good general skill to get (blacksmith or riding or DD?) btw I play on the PS3 so I know the blacksmith is rigged...

Thanks in advance

Smithing or DD would be best choice IMO. Yeah it's kinda tricky how you have to choose one of those to get to the goody...but Riding will really only help if you're planning on making a pure mount build... has best benefits, and increase level of horse that can be chosen... I think at this point it's probably too late to completely redesign your build. Smithing is nice, you'll be able to definitely use it...unless you have a bargaining network in place, or a lot of friends to do that for you...in that case pick DD.

:(

gogo

A little off topic but if you are going to use Grim Resilience buff for your SW you may rethink using Spell Resistance since you get a will power boost with that CA. Combat Discipline and Constitution are both good choices and help out in the higher levels when every hit counts and HP regen/sec can mean the difference between a heart racing win and yet another HC death. :D

You might want to look into lore for your CA or ancient magic. It all depends on your play style but they may give you a little extra punch on your choice of Combat Arts. Not totally in line with your tank focus I know. :D

Edited by Grillgrim

Might consider taking Combat Reflexes. And Ancient Magic only works on non-weapon based Combat Arts so unless you're using Astral Combat Arts you won't need (some Astral Combat Arts don't use AM either)

You won't need Spell Resistance if using a relatively high level Grim Resilience.