Extremely Diligent Achievement/Trophy

I have 224 quests completed which is over 40% of all the side quests and still no achievement. Anyone else having this problem? I have a level 83 SW stuck in gold because I don't want to start a new campaign and reset my side quests...I'm aching for Plat but I just want to get the damn achievement out of the way.

Maybe you need 250? 8D;

There are 500 quests right? 40% of 500 is 200 I don't get what the deal is...

Actually there is closer to 650+ , about 630 available to any class. So actually the 40% mark is around 252.

Maybe you need 250? 8D;

Actually there is closer to 650+ , about 630 available to any class. So actually the 40% mark is around 252.

Oh alright cool, thanks for clearing that up. I was getting impatient because I have friends that got their achievement at just 200 solved quests.

Maybe you need 250? 8D;

Oh alright cool, thanks for clearing that up. I was getting impatient because I have friends that got their achievement at just 200 solved quests.

Lol you good sir, have been fooled by your friends. (it also depends on class)

I have 224 quests completed which is over 40% of all the side quests and still no achievement. Anyone else having this problem? I have a level 83 SW stuck in gold because I don't want to start a new campaign and reset my side quests...I'm aching for Plat but I just want to get the damn achievement out of the way.

I am playing the ps3 version but apparently the 360 version is glitched, with many people getting "extremely diligent" but not "diligent", etc.

Overall conditions are:

You must do 200 SIDE quests (main quest does not count, and class quest does not count either it seems)

You must do then on the same game (campaign)

You must be the host

Edited by YurikoSan

I am playing the ps3 version but apparently the 360 version is glitched, with many people getting "extremely diligent" but not "diligent", etc.

Overall conditions are:

You must do 200 SIDE quests (main quest does not count, and class quest does not count either it seems)

You must be the host

I've met all those conditions...I guess its just ANOTHER glitch in this frigin game. Somehow I'm not surprised at all, just piffed.

Overall conditions are:

You must be the host

I've met all those conditions...I guess its just ANOTHER glitch in this frigin game. Somehow I'm not surprised at all, just piffed.

Yes many glitches in this game... a pity...

In the pc version I got the title Diligent after the 250th quest done....I would think the console game would be the same

The conditions are "supposed to" be the above, however there are glitches so some people get the achievement at 200 quests, others at 360, and everything in between. As I mentioned there is also the glitch that the "diligent"achievement will not unlock, even if the extremely diligent one is done.

Overall conditions are:

You must be the host

In the pc version I got the title Diligent after the 250th quest done....I would think the console game would be the same

The conditions are "supposed to" be the above, however there are glitches so some people get the achievement at 200 quests, others at 360, and everything in between. As I mentioned there is also the glitch that the "diligent"achievement will not unlock, even if the extremely diligent one is done.

UPDATE: I have 266 quests completed and still no achievement with any and all requirements already met.

The vast majority have been done alone.

The ones that were done in co-op were in rooms where I was the host.

All during the Gold Campaign(the MAIN reason I didn't move onto Plat was because I wanted this DAMN achievement!)

Overall conditions are:

You must be the host

UPDATE: I have 266 quests completed and still no achievement with any and all requirements already met.

The vast majority have been done alone.

The ones that were done in co-op were in rooms where I was the host.

All during the Gold Campaign(the MAIN reason I didn't move onto Plat was because I wanted this DAMN achievement!)

That sux!... Keep trying? :D

I got the achievement for getting 20% sidequest completed on exactly 100 quests and that included the character and main questline so it would make sense to have the 40% of sidequests completed to be 200.

There is no glitch with Xbox, Ive achieved diligent and extremely diligent, altho I did do EVERY SINGLE QUEST in silver that I could find, I got extremely just before I hit Swamps

Not to burst your bubble my friend, but go to plat... You messed up somehow thinking you did them as host etc, but the acheive isn't glitched as of 6/22/09

Not to burst your bubble my friend, but go to plat... You messed up somehow thinking you did them as host etc, but the acheive isn't glitched as of 6/22/09

Yeah I've been doing Plat now and I'm working on the side quests. If I don't get it this time I would have only wasted more time doing the quests for crappy experience while I could have been in Niob already.

So it has been patched?