Fire on my blowpipe

night drow

On all of the blowpipes I have seen they all really have poison dmg. If I were to socket a lava crystal into a blowpipe with half of its dmg poison will the blowpipe now do both fire and poison dmg? Or will all of the physical and poison dmg be converted into the lava crystals percentage?

So is it better to socket a blowpipe with poison and physical with a lava crystal? Or only on a physical dmg blowpipe? Or if I were to find a blowpipe with fire dmg would there be a point to socket a lava crystal into it at all?

Im paying from the 360 version as well.

Best way to check would be to look at the tool tip of the weapon after socketing, you will beable to see how much of your damage is what type, (shown on a bar and as writing) you can remove those types of sockets so if you dont like the way the damage is done or your finding too many people resistant to the type of damage your doing, change :)

hmm on the 360 version there is only half yellow and almost half green bar on the blowpipe. If I add a lava crystal there is no change. Or if I add +to fire dmg % there is no change. Always yellow and green.

So if I add a lava crystal the blowpipe would do physical, poison, and fire?

Edited by night drow

Yes, It Would.

It WOnt CHange The Bar, Persay, But It Will CHange The Way The Gun Works.

You Can Check Your Overwiew Damage, It Will Show Ya =P.

-Jamie.

Im not sure how that works... I know ive added lava to a sword that has half fire damage already and it jumped to almost all fire damage, mabye you cant on a blowpipe ;)