PS3 Patch 1.04 now available! [EU only]

The PS3 patch is out for the EU version to caught up with the US version 1.01! Here is the patchnotes :

New features

• Support for downloadable content has been added
  • Trading between two players on the same console is now possible
  • Added the 'Find me' option to the leaderboard

Bugfixes

• A rare crash was located and fixed
  • AI related problems during the final boss encounter were fixed
  • The fourth player joining a multiplayer session now correctly gains the 'Group Hug' achievement
  • Player characters sometimes were not able to move after teleporting with a mount. This has been fixed.

Additonal changes

• Improved player character responsiveness when using ranged weapons
  • Improved player character responsiveness when using the Temple Guardians weapon arm
  • Mounts will now appear along with the hero when joining a multiplayer session
  • Medium potions will now drop for players of level 40 and above, major potions for players of level 80 and above
  • Spiders using their web attack no longer cause graphical errors
  • Some minor issues with voice chat and the block list have been fixed
  • Some graphical issues with the world map have been corrected
  • The inventory list will no longer scroll downwards when opened using the radial menu
  • Action buttons are no longer shown when opening the radial menu and using the 'Static HUD' graphics option
  • It is no longer possible to talk to friendly animals and hirelings
  • It is no longer possible to talk to town NPCs in Spanish, Italian an Polish versions of 'Sacred 2 - Fallen Angel' since no localized voice data is available for these languages
  • Players are now informed correctly when a controller is disconnected during gameplay

The patch includes more fixes, the list is showing the major ones.

Your Sacred 2 - Fallen Angel Team

Greetings,

Stéphane.

This is really great news! Can't wait to try the patch with my friend.

I'm really happy about the "trading on the same console", that was really starting to bug me.

Just sent him a text message informing him about the patch.

Max

This is really great news! Can't wait to try the patch with my friend.

I'm really happy about the "trading on the same console", that was really starting to bug me.

Just sent him a text message informing him about the patch.

Max

Mmh I have some bad feedback from US and Canadians users, they are still on 1.01 and the patch is not launched. Can you confirm this? (you are canadian^^)

I'm trying to have informations from the devs about that, it's strange that only the EU members have the update. It's sony that is in charge here. :Just_Cuz_12:

Greetings,

Stéphane.

Unfortunately I can't confirm this, I don't have the game with me (the game is at my friend's house, in his PS3, and he's not home right now).

As soon as he contacts me, I'll edit this post to confirm the release of the patch.

If the patch has not been released yet, maybe it's because CDV might be doing some "extra check" in order to release a fully-working patch.

Max

got the patch here in the UK :gogo:

Thanks so far so good gave it a quick try (offline coop) works a treat...

its patch 1.04 in the UK

any news on the ability for both (offline coop) players to access their inventorys/stats etc and shop at the same time?

That would be good :o

But so far I absolutely love this game :) so glad I bought it :)

Pass on my thanks to the devs and all involved :Just_Cuz_12:

TheRook21

Guys, went to play Sacred2 tonight and I was prompted to download and install software update.

Is this the patch we have all been waiting for? What differences and changes have you all noticed?

I have noticed a new marketplace feature, but thats about it...............oh and my toon seemed to lose his mount:)

Edited by GeneticDeviant
WHERE ARE YOU PATCHY PATCHY!?!?!

The devs just told us that this patch was EU only, to catch up with the 1.01 US versions.

However according to us members feedback, there is a lot of content in the patchnotes 1.04 that are not in their versions.

I'm keeping the devs updated about that.

omggg. so that means no patch for us. do they think 2 player trading on same console works on our version. it clearly says in the game manual that we can't so they MUST be aware. im piffed

• 2 weeks later...

Hi guys,

Just to let you know that CDV told us that a patch was submitted to Sony today.

It's an US patch for the PS3 version. (CDV) No eta yet.

Greetings,

Stéphane.

Please Sign In or Sign Up