PS3 and The Infamous Orc Cave

Hey All

I am just curious is the orc cave respawns quickly even on the ps3? If so, do you need a specific quest to get it to respawn? I am making sure not to open chests, but 3 for 3 servers in silver with my 36 SW I only get 1 round with them.

Please let me know

Jord

Heya,

there are some tricks to te orcs cave for respawning:

- make sure you kill all champs and spiders

- do not open the chest

- be out of the cave in less than 20 seconds

With the PC version meeting these stadards would mean respawn.

Good luck, and take care... Orc cave gets tougher when you get to higher levels.

Greetz

Heya,

- do not open the chest

Good luck, and take care... Orc cave gets tougher when you get to higher levels.

Greetz

Thought you had to pick up everything that drops from enemies too ?

Heya,

- do not open the chest

Greetz

I'm playing on 360 and have put picking up loot to 1 star and above only. Sometimes when I've been in the Orc Cave I've left loot behind and it's still there when I go back in as well as all the orcs and spiders, so I don't think it's essential to pick everything up. This is on 360 though so not sure about ps3/pc. To be honest I think the Orc Cave is overrated. I haven't had that good drops even if I have all my relics for EP and wear rings to give me a higher chance to find valuables. With my level 45 Shadow Warrior, the orcs were only giving me around 2,300 experience which isn't that much better those huge Orcs outside the cave. I think just walking around the Orc area is far easier for levelling up than keep going into the cave over and over again. Knowing my luck I'm the only one who doesn't get good loot :P

Heya,

- do not open the chest

Greetz

Dont know if it applies here,

But on pc, I've left things there, and they remained for reclaiming upon re entry.

:cry:

Jet

On xbox, my SE uses radient pillar all the time, I will useually drop 4 or 5 of them in about 10 seconds and they last about 25 seconds, I can useually drop the in the cave, kill everyone run out and then run right back in and everyone dies instantly from the pillars in there already. its just a giant loot fest :cry:

@the1you8

The thing is it isnt 100% chance to find valuables. Its +100% to your default chance. So if you default is 0.1% to find special items normally then you now have 0.2% chance to find special items. Its not numerically huge but its gives you twice the chance as normal. Remember though, its all random numbers and sometimes they just don't roll the way you want them too.

Heya,

I'll side with Dragon Brother on this....

The orc cave isn't the place where special items are for the pickup.... having many champs just increases chances a bit.

Tbh, all I really use the orc cave for is 'cash running'. Either the cave or Bug stomping in the desert.

Hf and greetz