Ice and Blood - The New Sacred 2 Expansion :)

I found this on the SIF.

Sacred 2: Ice & Blood

New Character: The Drachenmagier:

The 3 aspects:

Kite magic (offensive)

Kite impact: Lindwurm calls for, which drops a fire bomb.

Berserkerform: Conversion into a “Echsenmann”. The more killed Gegener, the longer the duration of the charm.

Elementary magic

This aspect can call for among other things ground connection and air monsters.

Magic embankment: a wall calls for, which protects against aggressors.

Mentalists

Energy fire: Lightning charm.

:): slows down opponent.

The Drachenmagier can play both the shade and the light campaign.

Decision does not exert influence on the process.

The new areas

Blood forest: Forest dark red held.

Crystal plane: Area blue held.

The two areas play not in the Hauptquest, but into the Nebengeschichte a role:

It should not be on the hunt reason the Seraphim a crystal Phö anything, which is to be settled.

Vorraussetzung for entering the area: address a client on level 5 its and in the eleven-EN capital.

In which order the areas will enter, you left.

Approximately in each case 20 Nebenquest available and also bosses (e.g. the demon Ashibai in the blood forest) should be.

Innovations

Finally “magic wand customer” brings a bonus: as in “titanium Quest” are shot magic projectiles.

Hair-style and hair color will have to be changed for the beginning of the play.

An alternative combat system will exist: “If you a charm use, normally reload all combat arts the same discipline, you must on another evade. With the alternative model the regeneration time of the origin discipline fails clearly more briefly, but now the other ranges reload for a very long time. A change brings thus nothing more, but you can specialize more easily in a talent category. Into a Kombokette fit besides now five instead of four combat arts.”

New, particularly powerful legendary weapons. Either the Epics is strengthened or it gives Legendarys here, since “legendary” is emphasized.

New riding animals: Einhörner, flame horses.

Carrier slave now for everyone there.

Now, war's then with the “short” summary.

Who wants to read the report completely, the newspaper should buy.

Likewise also the existing pictures are interesting.

Greeting, Shatro.

This sounds pretty cool! An new combat system if you choose, a new character, new places to fight, new bosses, a new ride....... I can't wait.

^^

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And some actually legendary legendaries. I just hope they arent too easy to find otherewise it could become a little imbalanced. Sounds good though :) Sounds like another magic based character. I wonder where the original article is and if its possible to get a better translation of some of the terms.

Looks like thats some more money I'll have to be spending

Ooh...searching around it looks like there is going to be some info released in a few days (this is a google translation of a post on the german SIF):

"Even in" Ice & Blood "I will gladly go back in order to store equipment and talents. Naturally, as a dragon mage, because its sound extremely talented." Writes Michael Graf von Star Game, and gives us so that a fiery taste of the preview, in the new edition will appear.

More we can not tell, but from 24.06 you can everything in the GameStar - Issue 08/09 read.

Your Sacred 2 - Fallen Angel Team

If you're interested the actual post was made here its just in german (ergo the translation) :)

I want pictures! Is anyone here likely to be getting a copy of Game Star?

Now that may force me to return to Sacred 2 :)

Wheres my party area.....

Uhm this looks cool, I defonately have 2 buy and check this new add onn.

ANd I hope they fixed some of the wery annoying bugs, like AM no use in combo.

And look into horse CA that are bugged & all they bugged quests.

But might not have more than 50 h or less a week to spend, ya I know Helena steals some off my time.

And I like it.

Hopefully they will release an english translation soon.

Why is the problem with translating the comments above so low down hard?

All makes sense a lot of to myself when reading excellently quoted as in wise statements. :)

Hopefully they will release an english translation soon.

Why is the problem with translating the comments above so low down hard?

All makes sense a lot of to myself when reading excellently quoted as in wise statements. :)

What? lol....seriously though... what did u just say? :xmastree:

Sometimes peoples english aint as good? I know that sometimes even with speaking english as my first language, the garbage translations you get from google translator can be tough to deal with. You get the general idea but the fine details are impossible to follow. I do want a translation of the gamestar magazine though, thats too much for any translator.

This is excellent news! Is GameStar a german magazine then? Do they have their own website we can look at when the new mag is out? Hope this expansion is coming to consoles as well. Would sell well putting it on xbox live.

Is GameStar a german magazine then? Do they have their own website we can look at when the new mag is out? Hope this expansion is coming to consoles as well. Would sell well putting it on xbox live.

http://www.gamestar.de/

Hope this expansion is coming to consoles as well.

They release the expansion only for pc

Which is just one reason why I still firmly believe that the pc is the numero uno gaming machine :)

Which is just one reason why I still firmly believe that the pc is the numero uno gaming machine :)

Agreed

But at five times the cost of a console, it's a good chunk of our hard earned money. :o

gogo

A new character :) I still haven't stopped playing only SW's :)

Does sound pretty cool even though some parts of translation are a bit hard to understand. Anyone know this might possibly be released?

A new character :) I still haven't stopped playing only SW's :)

Does sound pretty cool even though some parts of translation are a bit hard to understand. Anyone know this might possibly be released?

I think they are shooting for July. :)

New Character: The Drachenmagier

I hope the new Dark Mage looks better than the parade float inquisitor

Dragon Mage.

And yes, you can turn into a dragon. :)