Ice and Blood - The New Sacred 2 Expansion :)

That's wonderful then! This way, we can see tons of new builds made with the new regen system as well as what was included with Sacred 2. Love Ascaron for making the best gaming sandbox ever!

:o

gogo

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My concern falls in the category of Closed Net and the new characters. Right now we have 6 slots for characters in closed net and then they are another class. Are we going to get an additional slot or two so we can try this class on top of the others. I know I'm not the only one who has one of each class. So will we get additional slots or will we have to delete a character in closed net if we want to take one through the ranks in that realm of game play.

Yes, I didn't mean raising the level cap. But as you've oh so kindly reminded me llama8, I'm not going to get my hopes up for them doing any of the changes that I mentioned.

Still, I think it's lame that they went to the trouble to allow for skill and attribute point rewards from quests, but then went back and set them all to zero. I'll leave it to the idea that it probably made the campaigns too easy. Hmph... oh well.

Something else - I wonder if the T Energy sets are going to be enabled before the Expansion is released... or if they will ever be used at all...?

Something else - I wonder if the T Energy sets are going to be enabled before the Expansion is released... or if they will ever be used at all...?

And they are?

My concern falls in the category of Closed Net and the new characters. Right now we have 6 slots for characters in closed net and then they are another class. Are we going to get an additional slot or two so we can try this class on top of the others. I know I'm not the only one who has one of each class. So will we get additional slots or will we have to delete a character in closed net if we want to take one through the ranks in that realm of game play.

When they released Underworld for original Sacred, they included extra character slots ^^

:D

gogo

For all the console players your going to be happy with what I just found.

Dear customers

We are currently in negotiation to port the PC addon also to console. This will include also new upgrades and DLC between now and release of the AddOn Dec 09/Jan 10. Also we are working on a Japanese version. This Japanese version also results in new upgrades for the world. We can not confirm any timing of new upgrades for both platforms because the contracts have to be finished first. My guess is we will be able to start release new upgrades for both platforms early October. First we need to finalize the contracts but the Console devs are already working on technical requirements and plans for the Addon port.

Thank you for your understanding and support of Sacred2 and Ascaron

Heiko tom Felde

Managing Director

Ascaron

Hi! I'm new to this forum. I've actually read quite a bit of what people have written on this site, and I appreciate all the pointers and information that this community offers. I frequent gaming news sites and came across this gem:

Ice and Blood Expansion

I play on the Xbox 360, and since this is posted on a PC gamer site I'm sure that's confirmation enough that the PC players will get it, but I will be on the edge of my seat to see if it is released on the consoles.

The expansions boasts:

"a new Dragonmage character, two new areas, new quests, and new items for each character"

I also think there will be new enemies...

Here is a link to some images

Also...can an administrator edit my topic, I accidentially called it Ice and Fire and it's actually Ice and Blood. I was excited and went nuts.

-Dave

Edited by Daveastation

Nice info! Way to make an entrance. I think there is another topic going around somewhere with some news about the add-on that a mod will probably add this topic to, but it`s nothing as exciting as what you have presented here.

Welcome to DarkMatters Dave

Nice info! Way to make an entrance. I think there is another topic going around somewhere with some news about the add-on that a mod will probably add this topic to, but it`s nothing as exciting as what you have presented here.

Welcome to DarkMatters Dave

Thanks I really enjoy this site and I'm glad to see that there are other people that like this game, even more than I do.

And they are?

I'm interested here too...

Also, is the 5th CA in a combo actually happening or could that have been a mistranslation for what was meant to be a 5th weapon and CA slot because I can definitely see 5 of those in some of the pictures

Edited by Dragon Brother