I'd suggest you to go for another type of damage then Ice since he has fire and Ice resist go for magic or poison or plain massive physical damage, the important thing is to kill the minions he spawns before he can make them explode since with your low level it can be pretty nasty when the corpse explode.

Also what classes are your chars?

I'd suggest you to go for another type of damage then Ice since he has fire and Ice resist go for magic or poison or plain massive physical damage, the important thing is to kill the minions he spawns before he can make them explode since with your low level it can be pretty nasty when the corpse explode.

Also what classes are your chars?

We play a Dryad and Shadow Warrior right now :)

I'd suggest you to go for another type of damage then Ice since he has fire and Ice resist

Actually I think you will find he has major physical and fire resist and minor magic and poison resistance.

Ice is the best attack. :)

I'd suggest you to go for another type of damage then Ice since he has fire and Ice resist

Actually I think you will find he has major physical and fire resist and minor magic and poison resistance.

Ice is the best attack. :(

Maybe in bronze... I just checked on silver and he has major fire and ice resistance... maybe on console its different then pc?

As for your 2 classes depending on your build I'd say make the Shadow warrior tank and the dryad kill the spawns when Carnach makes them pop...

Maybe in bronze... I just checked on silver and he has major fire and ice resistance... maybe on console its different then pc?

I don't know about bronze. I always start in silver.

and the Wiki backs me up and Carnash has no ice resistance.

Must be a console thing? :(

edit;

Though I just noticed that the link I pointed to shows Carnash with very little physical resistance and I'm sure he has more physical resistance. Weird.

Edited by stubbie

Gaining a few more levels may also help.

Fire Resist is critical for beating him. So Ancient Bark might be a bad idea. I seem to remember that it lowers Fire Resistance by 25%.

I beat him with my dryad too. RI really packs a punch :). Anyways you could try lerning the tangled vines CA and spaming it on him while you shoot(if your a CH dryad if not idk), thats what I do to the nameless guardians. Carnach didnt seem to pose a problem to my dryad, the dragon was alot harder.

I Would Advise Levelling Up Some More.

I Couldnt Beat Xanthiar WIth My 35 seraphim, So I leveled It To 41, Had No Prob With Xanthiar, Then When I Faced Carnach, I Blew Him To Shreds.

(Now For This Damned Garganthropod)

-Jamie.

Depending on build types, even at the level you are a SW with minions with the armor modification so have no problem at all with this boss. From my experience you can easily get through silver on a 31 SW with an Astral Lord build.