Sacred 2 - Quest Research

Zeno

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So does PC version... :oooo: , that's what I get for having only 1 lcd and having my image program reduced (it had screenshots of chapters) so I could compare it to a Word document with all dark quests (In a split screen affair)and write this list at same time. Tomorrow night I will read list again and make sure I haven't missed anything else.

Suppose I could start the "Buy Colif another LCD and bigger table" appeal but I doubt anyone would pay anything.

I will try harder next time :lol:

So does PC version...

Not mine. It's obviously misspelled, but in my game it's called Protecing Noriath's Corner (note missing t) :Just_Cuz_12:

Hey, I`m playing on xbox and am certain that I did The Abbess quest with my inquisitor...sooo maybe its different on console?

There's a quest named "Strengthening Elixir for the Abbess", which is (I think) a Shadow Only quest. Sure you didn't play that one?

There's a quest named "Strengthening Elixir for the Abbess", which is (I think) a Shadow Only quest. Sure you didn't play that one?

Since Im on the Xbox as well I can vouch that Zeno is correct. :yawn:

"Strengthening Elixir for the Abbess"

Local of start Zeno?

The entrance of the temple in the seraphim valley, if I remember well.

Hey, I`m playing on xbox and am certain that I did The Abbess quest with my inquisitor...sooo maybe its different on console?

Oh. lol yes that would be the one. Sorry about that :yawn:

I'm running 2 TGs side by side, one light, one shadow. I did notice that the first two TG quests do not appear in the list of all sacred quests. Those are Unpacked, which the TG gets at the bottom of the stairs when leaving its starting location, and Rusty Inheritance, which the TG gets at Happy Cow Farm.

I was able to edit the character specific quests so that these two quests show up in both light and shadow path. I have not completed either of them yet, so I have not discovered what the differences are between light and dark.

I chose to do the TG because that seems to be the one most needed for quest verification.

[*]Mugged: Should be Muggers? Are different quests?

Cheers,

Zeno :D

EDIT: List updated! - ORANGE are unknown/not sure - GREEN are confirmed by someone - STRIKED GREEN are updated in the wiki

Is this the quest that can be picked up right outside the inn in Sloeford?

That one is the Muggers one. I wonder if exists a quest named Mugged or if it was just a typo :)

Btw, I've removed the Mugged link from the quest list, and now there is only the Muggers one, which is the quest you mention, in Sloeford.

Cheers,

Zeno

That one is the Muggers one. I wonder if exists a quest named Mugged or if it was just a typo :D

Btw, I've removed the Mugged link from the quest list, and now there is only the Muggers one, which is the quest you mention, in Sloeford.

Cheers,

Zeno

Thanks. I'll check it again. It does appear to be the same for both Light and Shadow paths, but I haven't actually tested that with the two TGs I'm running.

Shadows of the Seraphim is not SW only. I just got it with my Light path TG. It can't be Kuan only either because both of my TGs follow Kybele.

What was odd is that the first two quests showed up as blue on the map and after that they show up as white. I haven't checked with the Shadow path TG yet.

I have now run the Shadow path TG through that area. It picked up 2 quests that weren't there for the Light path one. The Strength potion for the abbess and one called In the Valley of the Seraphim.

I am guessing that Shadows of the Seraphim is a Light only quest.

Edited by Ysne58

In the Valley of the Seraphim/Garden of the Forgotten there are 2 quests that are Light path only and two quests that are Shadow path only.

The Light path quests are:

Gardens of the Seraphim (one step)

The Shadows of the Seraphim (4 step chain quest)

Earth Elemental

Kobold Grave Robber

A Conversation with Sister Ligien.

The Abbess

The Shadow path quests are:

In the Gardens of the Seraphim (one step)

Strengthening Elixer for the Abbess (one step).

I took screen shots of the log entries, and they are not where they are supposed to be on my laptop. I will be copying the save games file and transferring the saves to our desktop. I'm going to try doing the screen shots from there and see if they show up on the hard drive tomorrow.

Edited by Ysne58

Chapter 1

Whoops (Noriath Temple, near Griffin): class quest: Seraphim

The shadows of the seraphim: class quest: light path (except Seraphim)

Greetings,

Chloé

Chapter 1

Whoops (Noriath Temple, near Griffin): class quest: Seraphim

The shadows of the seraphim: class quest: light path (except Seraphim)

Greetings,

Chloé

I haven't been in that area with a Seraphim yet, so I hadn't noticed, I just checked with Light and Shadow path Temple Guardians at this point. Interesting that it would not also be their for the Seraphim.

Yes, it's interesting. The seraphim hasn't the Shadows of the Seraphim chainquest, but has instead a single quest where has to go inside te temple and see what happened to the abbess. I should have the name of the quest somewhere by here... :)

Yes, it's interesting. The seraphim hasn't the Shadows of the Seraphim chainquest, but has instead a single quest where has to go inside te temple and see what happened to the abbess. I should have the name of the quest somewhere by here... :BlobRed:

Are you sure of that ?

My seraphims have never been allowed to enter inside this Ancient Temple whatever their deities :D.

I will take my seraph in their in the next few days to nail down what is available for her. In the meantime, I did get the chain quest template added to that page and started filling in some of the details.

Are you sure of that ?

My seraphims have never been allowed to enter inside this Ancient Temple whatever their deities :).

You're right. I've just checked (in MP) and the entrance is blocked and there's no quest there. Maybe I got confused with my Light SW :blush:

The shadows of the Seraphim quest is Light Path only, except the Seraphim also does not get the quest chain.

Brothers in Arms is a Shadow Warrior class quest

Alchemy? It's all Chemistry! is a Dryad class quest

Settlement from the Grave is a High Elf class quest

You should be able to recognise class quests with ease, as they (unlike the deity quests) have a coloured quest indicator (the same as for the class quest that spans the game)

I will check out Whoops later with a non-Lumen Seraphim, but I suspect it's probably also a class quest

The shadows of the Seraphim quest is Light Path only, except the Seraphim also does not get the quest chain.

Brothers in Arms is a Shadow Warrior class quest

Alchemy? It's all Chemistry! is a Dryad class quest

Settlement from the Grave is a High Elf class quest

You should be able to recognise class quests with ease, as they (unlike the deity quests) have a coloured quest indicator (the same as for the class quest that spans the game)

I will check out Whoops later with a non-Lumen Seraphim, but I suspect it's probably also a class quest

Thanks for confirming the information about the Shadows quest. I have already updated the wiki with that, but it is good to have it definitely confirmed.

I have completed many side quests and only now found they are missing in the Wiki. Unfortunately the save game method hampers capturing proper images. What to do? Is anyone working on adding the missing side quests?

Edited by RasterOps