What Quests are worth doing in Sacred 2?

What quests besides the main quest line do you recommend? Do any lead to great xp or equipment or to bosses?

http://darkmatters.org/forums/index.php?showtopic=11114

Do the legendary weapons grow with you? I mean I am lv 27 now. If I do the Boneslicer quest and get a lv 27 boneslicer, will I have to junk it when I level to 35 or does the sword increase power as I level up?

If great armor and weapons do not get better as you level, then do you recommend to save all bosses until you are a high level?

Are there any other items that can be found like the Village Fool's hat you get from the quest in Wargfels? Even though the hat is garbage, it still looks cool and im just wondering if there is anything else like that.

Ok so most of you know about the BLIND GUARDIAN quest... and the most excellent but funny weaponry / rock instruments :)

and the undead legion chain quest gives bone slicer.....

but what other quests give what:)

and also...

I'm trying to hunt down a few items...

lord waynes pk

blood dryads sword

impenitable protector

I'm just near end on silver campaign

level 47 SW

any ideas where I might have a chance of finding these:)

what monsters:) any tactics:)

Umm...I know I got the Blood Dryad's sword the other day, although I have no idea what, exactly, it dropped from... I was on my level 33 SW in silver running around grabbing quest pics for the wiki, so it will have been some quest/boss in the tutorial areas (Not East of Twainbrook).

Blood Dryad sword can fall anywhere, it isn't specific.

As for Lord Waynes, I haven't found one yet and have been playing since launch, so good luck :P

There are only 3 unique swords I haven't found yet.

It's true. Strangely enough, I've even come to think of the Sword of the Blood Dryads as a commonish rare drop lol

It usually drops for me at lowish levels around 30's, and can be dropped from almost any of the enemies.

:P

gogo

I've heard about Unholy Crusade on another website. I heard that it's a long chain of quests like Undead Legio, is that correct? Do you get a legendary weapon at the end of the quest like Undead Legion?

where do you find the "undead legion" quest?

• 2 weeks later...

Is there a listing of which quests give the top level loot (all in one spot)? It might be interesting to have a specific section of the wiki showing the quests that give the best loot and the starting region for each.

If I summarize what was said here, the best quests for rewards seem to be:

Undead Legion: Starts in clearview, Length: Very Long

Blind Guardian: Starts in clearview, Length: Long

Basement: Starts in Khorum

Deadly Blue: Starts in Sar thas

Dream Vampire: Starts in Sar thas

From what I understand, killing bosses and mini bosses seems to be a generally more efficient way to collect loot than doing quests, even if the character has bargaining.

I understand that the bosses and mini bosses do not respawn in SP campaign mode, but would they respawn in single player "open" mode?

What is generally the most efficient way to "boss farm" if you are playing single player?

Edited by ka243

Quest rewards in general are crap. Apart from the legendary item you get for doing the class quest, there isn't any real reason to do them excpet if you are like me and like to complete everything. You can sometimes get set peices from quests, but this is very random.

You didn't mention the Ascaron Staff quest, which is super long and which starts in Jungle. Rewards are 1 legendary 1 handed mace and a set of rings.

As for quests, I do them all and must have bad luck with drops on the quests you mention (ok, undead legion can drop extra items, so its not that bad). Dream Vampire especially. Will have to see what basement gives since I am in desert at moment.

There is a quest in desert (I think) or dragon tunnels, that gives a Unique fire relic as its reward.

Open mode is best way to farm bosses in single player. Some things do respawn in single player (Like the forest guardian) but the majority don't. But in open they respawn every time you restart server.

Edited by Colif
Open mode is best way to farm bosses in single player. Some things do respawn in single player (Like the forest guardian) but the majority don't. But in open they respawn every time you restart server.

So quickest way to farm in SP is activate a gate or monolith close to boss, kill, save, create a new game? This seems much slower than multiplayer where stuff respawns then. What is the easiest boss to farm in SP that gives good items?

• 1 month later...
Ok so most of you know about the BLIND GUARDIAN quest... and the most excellent but funny weaponry / rock instruments :D

and the undead legion chain quest gives bone slicer.....

but what other quests give what:)

and also...

I'm trying to hunt down a few items...

lord waynes pk

blood dryads sword

impenitable protector

I'm just near end on silver campaign

level 47 SW

any ideas where I might have a chance of finding these:)

what monsters:) any tactics:)

I got a level 230 Lord waynes playerkiller, level 207 blood dryad, and level 70 IP Lord waynes can be picked up around the last region of the game I guess, and the blood sword can be picked up anywhere, but I think the last one is from a class quest?

The last one is a legendary shield and um, they can drop anywhere but the odds are really really small. All swords are random, they can fall anywhere (ok, possibly excluding Boneslicer but it fell for someone recently too) so farming 1 region for them is fruitless. I have found all the old unique swords, the last fell in the crystal region yesterday (Quetzal's - I almost missed it). I still use Lord Waynes in Niob even though its a plat version, its damage matched to Serpents Tongue makes everything else look sad. It would take a legendary (Or a niob version of same swords) to make me swap.