What Quests are worth doing in Sacred 2?

Are there any quets worth doing other thand the Blind guardian and Undead Legions Quests? I cant seem to find any quests that yield a reward good enough to even bother doing them again... are there any out there im missing? if so please let me know...

Is there any place that gives descriptions of quest rewards? I looked on the quest walkthrough portion of the site but almost all rewards say experience. I know one quest gives the Boneslicer, but are there any other legendary item rewards from quests?

This could be a good project then! I just started Plat with my SW. I decided I was going to take this one slower and do as many quests as I could find. I will post if anything good comes out of it.

Well, from all the quest Ive done in Chapter 1, 2, and 7. Ive yet to come across and legendaries except for the Boneslicer.

Don't slap me, but I had been selling some weapons when my chests were getting too full. After seeing some of the legendaries in the Wiki and remembering the color of what I sold....well my first toon to reach close to level 50 had a few legendaries....

Haven't found any since though.

Don't slap me, but I had been selling some weapons when my chests were getting too full. After seeing some of the legendaries in the Wiki and remembering the color of what I sold....well my first toon to reach close to level 50 had a few legendaries....

Haven't found any since though.

Were those legendaries from quest though, or just all the enemy slaying along the way?

Ghost village from Artamarks is fun, 3 step quest and ends with a boss fight. Drops aren't as great as UL. I always thought it was longer than 3 steps until I listed all the quests in game. The unholy crusade can be fun too, one day I won't do last step and just drag an army around with me for a while.

I need two of those, I will do that at end of gold.

Sad thing is both those pics are mine but I don't have mace anymore. Hard drive died a few months ago, sigh.

Ghost village from Artamarks is fun, 3 step quest and ends with a boss fight. Drops aren't as great as UL. I always thought it was longer than 3 steps until I listed all the quests in game. The unholy crusade can be fun too, one day I won't do last step and just drag an army around with me for a while.

Could you tell me where unholy crusade begins? I did not see it on the wiki.

Thanx,

Jet :woot:

Edited by Jetcutter

Could you tell me where unholy crusade begins? I did not see it on the wiki.

Thanx,

Jet :)

It auto starts if you walk along road out of Artamark's gate towards Skook's corner, you have to kill 10 dark crusaders and then report to an npc who gives you rest of quest.

Its name should be on the wiki soon.

I've heard about Unholy Crusade on another website. I heard that it's a long chain of quests like Undead Legio, is that correct? Do you get a legendary weapon at the end of the quest like Undead Legion?

OK my favorits and 1 I dont do exept in Kami anymore, reflect champs are soo dealy alone:

Ghost city line...

Ancestors chambers line... only kami - champ mages reflect ranged, magic CA and some weap based CA like pelting strikes.

Undead legion line...

My rarest dropper category quests:

Basement - Khorum. Wery rare sets / uniques.

Deadly Blue - Sar Thas. Wery rare sets/ uniques.

Dream Vampire - Sar Thas. This gave me lord waynes as level 79 ( was level 105 ) ,Nadjii´s splitter level 75 as level 55 , and some ice flash sword level 105 also as level 79. And alot off wery rare sets. The 3 special weapons was attained with ep mastery tool TG.

I combine these 3 quests in my boss run series, with white griffin, boar, Garkolossus, Sinister prince & jungle boss. from level 60 - 100 ... 3-4 runs a level + drops.

All 3 quests drops rarely, but when they do .... what a gift. :)

P.S The deads hold the streets ... another rare dropper.

Its in Neithu`thaz - middle east swamp, Its a 5 star quest

Definately need add in run route..

5dc4224ebdbc1110bd0f4cfaba208b8bdf98c803.png

eca54548fc5563f64f4dc76a037b3d1f3048fc01.png

Edited by D-molisher

Ok so most of you know about the BLIND GUARDIAN quest... and the most excellent but funny weaponry / rock instruments :twitch:

and the undead legion chain quest gives bone slicer.....

but what other quests give what:)

and also...

I'm trying to hunt down a few items...

lord waynes pk

blood dryads sword

impenitable protector

I'm just near end on silver campaign

level 47 SW

any ideas where I might have a chance of finding these:)

what monsters:) any tactics:)

There are no quests that regularly give uniques and especially legendaries apart from the ones mentioned here. You best bet is to read This thread as it tells you best places to look, and the thread is on these forums too...

There is a quest called Better Yields on the Seraphim Island that is worth doing for just a few laughs. The scenario is that this Seraphim is trying to create pumpkins that will make bigger and more resistant. We get teleported to a field where there are farmers walking around and then four of them suddenly explode, then you talk to another NPC who explodes and then you are teleported back to the Seraphim Island. When I did this I was just like ROFL it was great.

Keep Questing,

StiCk_eM

• 3 weeks later...

I'm guessing you all don't consider the scribe bracers of Atherton worth it if you have nothing better to use atm? It's a real easy quest to do. Starts in the biggest human city.

Note: I am 43 years old and can attest to how poorly my memory is now compared to pre-40. I can't seem to remember doo-doo today.

I'm guessing you all don't consider the scribe bracers of Atherton worth it if you have nothing better to use atm? It's a real easy quest to do. Starts in the biggest human city.

Note: I am 43 years old and can attest to how poorly my memory is now compared to pre-40. I can't seem to remember doo-doo today.

The Scribe bracers come to my mind too; great item!

This quest starts in Griffinborough. You get it from a ghost in the cemetary in the cities internal graveyard.

Still can't find? Expose the gambling ring then when you go to the Inn's cellar you will walk next to the graveyard...