Sacred 2 Simple Skill Planner

Schot's interested in making a Sacred 2 download section too... we can safely reference stuff like this for the future.

:Just_Cuz_12:

gogo

An essential brilliant idea, a definite need exists for this, well heck if was it would be well used.

• 8 months later...

This is the point where I wished I had payed more attention to excel class 101!

I've got so far on modifying this to include the Dragon Mage but I'm stuck on how to edit those darn combo boxes... I'm sure I'll figure it out at some point but if you(author) or anyone has a modified version with them in that would be great :)

Well I understand how things go when you move on to other things, so if he doesn't fancy toying with it anymore, see if you can get permission to upload to your downloads and if someone can modify it to include DM and post that as well; obviously with full credit to the man for some excellent work. I'm making fairly good progress on sussing it out so it's just a matter of time.

• 2 weeks later...

OK I've finished as much as I can do. I don't have multilingual skills unfortunately, so it's all in English. All credits should still go to tapir, I've done nothing but add in Dragon Mage to help you fellow DM builders.

Feel free to comment if you notice any errors.