Sacred 2 Golden Jockstrap...ewwwwwwwww

Golden Jockstrap!

nooooooooooo.jpg

:o

I was so busy buying stuff, I didn't realize what I was going to look like till I put it all on two hours later...

Halp!

:oooo:

gogo

p.s. does anyone know what those ghastly golden things around his thighs are? EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!

• Like! 1

I'm sorry, but that is what put me off playing the SW. I always ended up wearing daisy dukes or sporting a 'risky business' short and underwear look.

and again Gogo with no pants!! :):blush: Run For The Hills!

cheers!

Chareos Rantras

I understand why hes smiling - or is it nervous laughing , because he look redicilous.

But wery nice tactics Gogo, make all monsters laugh and forget to hit you back.

"It's fun to stay at the y-m-c-a.

It's fun to stay at the y-m-c-a.

They have everything for you men to enjoy,

You can hang out with all the boys ... "

ha

The part that hurts is, this set is my starter SW set...it's socketed with high level runes, and means that I can use the set for any build I want to try out...useful now since I'm looking at the SW's Combat Arts.

lol, was planning on giving the set to anyone who wanted a low level SW toon at level eight with super gear that can kill anything thrown at him.

I'm not sure anyone's gonna wanna wear this stuff :)

Now...where's that gilded cap

;)

gogo

Well gogo... I for one don't care what the armour looks like. It's not about look, it's about function. Kinda like--(prepares for the gogogasp...) food for me. :)

All about the nutrition... then the taste.

Ew. Now I can't get the idea of the taste of ... well. Nevermind! ;)

Well gogo... I for one don't care what the armour looks like.

Yeah right, lol...you don't have to be held captive looking at his gilded, golden bee-hind as he saunters over to kill stuff with his two-hander which for some reason seems to really give his hips some really strange moves!

diaper.jpg

:)

gogo

• Like! 1

ahhh so they gave him the dark elf butt wiggle? awww I miss my dark elves! hehehe .. still that metal diaper... ah gad thats just... wrong! and again, those nakked thighs! waa baby :D:devil: