Nooooooooo :bounce:

#42 nomad13

nomad13

Chromium Defender

• Members
  • 203 posts
  • Platform:PC

Posted 27 December 2009 - 10:52 AM

Damn those things give me the creeps, maybe one of the devs had some inner conflicts when he was to present his final models for final presentation. :bounce:

#43 gogoblender

gogoblender

Dark Sun Guardian

• Administrator
  • 32,057 posts

Posted 27 December 2009 - 01:32 PM

There's actually a thread around here somewhere with all of the different puchaseable sets. These underwears look pretty ghastly on their own, but I think I was told that as part of a greater whole they have their place on a fashion runway.

right

:)

gogo

#44 colif

colif

Spectral Mercenary

• Members
  • 554 posts
  • PSN ID:Colif

Posted 30 January 2010 - 12:53 AM

Scary part is I think I am wearing those golden pants now, or at least, the design. The lack of belts is a big thing, you either wear the Armantins look or the Dendarins look, and the dendarins belt doesn't work with the armantins leg design. Clearly no fashion designers were asked to do the Shadow Warrior gear, as it is easier to get a set that clashes than one that doesn't.

#45 StoopidMonky

StoopidMonky

Indium Shaman

• Members
  • 14 posts
  • Gamertag:StoopidMonky18

Posted 01 February 2010 - 12:49 AM

I have those golden undies with a "Leather Skullcap of the Gods". he resembles a ghetto plant in a golden vase. wish I had a pic....

#46 gogoblender

gogoblender

Dark Sun Guardian

• Administrator
  • 32,057 posts

Posted 01 February 2010 - 08:15 AM

Scary part is I think I am wearing those golden pants now, or at least, the design. The lack of belts is a big thing, you either wear the Armantins look or the Dendarins look, and the dendarins belt doesn't work with the armantins leg design. Clearly no fashion designers were asked to do the Shadow Warrior gear, as it is easier to get a set that clashes than one that doesn't.

I`m really not a fan at all of the Shadow Warrior`s gear... the golden stuff is actually funny but all the rest is just plain down right ugly.

Who wants to look like a crab.

:oooo:

gogo

#47 colif

colif

Spectral Mercenary

• Members
  • 554 posts

Posted 02 February 2010 - 07:05 AM

He isn't like a seraphim/HE, you aren't meant to spend all your time looking at him but over his shoulder as he dispatches another monster. When your Armor is going to be covered in blood most of the time, appearance is the least of its design aims. Crabs are well armored so if it takes looking like one to get job done, so be it. Before Ice and Blood I never saw him since I always had buffs showing, Reflective Emanation normally covered his Armor over sights.

It would have been great if all the Ice and Blood sets actually made it into Ice and Blood, but when a Shadow Warrior set is marked as an XBOX set in PC code, you have little hope.

Edited by Colif, 02 February 2010 - 07:09 AM.

#48 colif

colif

Spectral Mercenary

• Members
  • 554 posts

Posted 11 February 2010 - 10:39 AM

I have been trying to make this post for 30 minutes, but that is my ISP's fault.

I found new pants that don't look that bad, if the photobucket page ever loads I will amend a picture to this post. I feel like I am on dial up all over again.

Posted Image

Posted Image

They are on wiki already, I just thought I would share :blink:

#49 Spunky

Spunky

Cobalt Warrior

• Fellowship - Supporting Member
  • 3,524 posts

Posted 11 February 2010 - 10:49 AM

Not pants but belt :blink:

That belt there looks good and the DM on it's great once you have gotten some levels into Armor Lore.

#50 colif

colif

Spectral Mercenary

• Members
  • 554 posts

Posted 11 February 2010 - 11:03 AM

Well, I have tactics & constitution at level 75, Next will be Poles and then I have spare points for the neglected areas, like armor. I think its base score is 22 currently, I have too many bonuses to be sure

Their description of belt looks like a skirt to me, I get it mixed up a lot. Either way it looks good. It would have made more sense if the chest plates in this game extended to the groin area (like the ones in Torchlight do) so that belts actually did their job, rather than representing a portion of the body.

Edited by colif, 11 February 2010 - 11:08 AM.

#51 Spunky

Spunky

Cobalt Warrior

• Fellowship - Supporting Member
  • 3,524 posts

Posted 11 February 2010 - 11:14 AM

I wonder how weird the Shadow Warrior will look when all unique pieces are equipped, currently missing helm & breast plate.

#52 colif

colif

Spectral Mercenary

• Members
  • 554 posts

Posted 11 February 2010 - 09:29 PM

Since there appear to be two helms but only 1 chest, appearances would depend on which helm you get. Either way, the chest seems to have an odd color scheme (looking at wiki) and none of the items seem to match anyway.

Baeltow's Strength looks like a spelling error considering how its spelled on the other two uniques - Baelthow's Pride & Baelthow's Promise - but error is on end of developers, not wiki staff. Curious if these 3 look any good combined.

#53 gogoblender

gogoblender

Dark Sun Guardian

• Administrator
  • 32,057 posts

Posted 16 October 2014 - 07:41 AM

Halloween bump ... no escape from this thread... evah!

:oooo:

gogo

#54 wolfie2kX

wolfie2kX

Cobalt Warrior

• Sacred Wiki Member
  • 3,693 posts

Posted 20 October 2014 - 02:27 AM

Well gogo... I for one don't care what the armour looks like.

Yeah right, lol...you don't have to be held captive looking at his gilded, golden bee-hind as he saunters over to kill stuff with his two-hander which for some reason seems to really give his hips some really strange moves!

diaper.jpg

:4rofl:

gogo

I dunno.. Those golden undies remind me of an overfull diaper..  :sick:

This Space For Rent...

No... Seriously...

#55 Knuckles

Knuckles

Grand Poobah

• Site Moderator
  • 6,241 posts
  • Steam Name:Knuckles (Robb)

Posted 20 October 2014 - 03:50 PM

On the chance I'm being a party pooper....I prefer to remember it this way

Enforcer-gold-final.jpg

#56 gogoblender

gogoblender

Dark Sun Guardian

• Administrator
  • 32,057 posts

Posted 21 October 2014 - 07:22 AM

The finish on the set is executed well

It's just when the pieces are taken apart and worn separately that the aghast expression arises

:4rofl:

gogo

#57 Flix

Flix

Modimus Prime

• FDM Moderator
  • 3,091 posts

Posted 21 October 2014 - 02:23 PM

I blame the leg pieces that leave his thighs bare.  Any other leg pieces, and that waist wouldn't look so silly like in the pic.

Diablo 2 Fallen Mod         Sacred 2 Enhanced Spells Mod          Flix's Music Mod for Sacred 2
   Elite Mounts Mod              Sacred 2 Character Editor           List of Mods and Modding Guides

Sacred 2 Nexus                    Sacred 2 Nude Mod                     Community Items Mod

#58 gogoblender

gogoblender

Dark Sun Guardian

• Administrator
  • 32,057 posts

Posted 21 October 2014 - 07:34 PM

ahhh, those evil nefarious devs of olden age....

:starwars:

gogo

#59 Hooyaah

Hooyaah

Ancarian National Geographer

• Sacred Wiki Member
  • 1,721 posts
  • Gamertag:Hooyaah

Posted 30 November 2014 - 12:48 AM

405px-Lordaeron.png

This set is the most wicked set of all. The trouble is that the set pieces drop too rarely. I'm not sure if there are any variables in the drop file that would change that.

Still, If I have to wear a golden diaper I'll certainly be using Shadow Veil.

perception ≤ reality

#60 Flix

Flix

Modimus Prime

• FDM Moderator
  • 3,091 posts

Posted 30 November 2014 - 12:54 AM

The trouble is that the set pieces drop too rarely. I'm not sure if there are any variables in the drop file that would change that.

It is very hard to complete.  I think I tweaked the drop probabilities to be higher in the Item Mod, but that may have just been an abandoned experiment.

Diablo 2 Fallen Mod         Sacred 2 Enhanced Spells Mod          Flix's Music Mod for Sacred 2
   Elite Mounts Mod              Sacred 2 Character Editor           List of Mods and Modding Guides

Sacred 2 Nexus                    Sacred 2 Nude Mod                     Community Items Mod

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users