The current status on the things to come for the console versions.

Today we got a statement from our Managing director that hopefully helps with some of the upcoming questions regarding patches, future DLC and the possible port for the already announced addon Ice&Blood for Sacred 2 Fallen Angel, which I do not want to keep from you:

Dear customers

We are currently in negotiation to port the PC addon also to console. This will include also new upgrades and DLC between now and release of the AddOn Dec 09/Jan 10. Also we are working on a Japanese version. This Japanese version also results in new upgrades for the world. We can not confirm any timing of new upgrades for both platforms because the contracts have to be finished first. My guess is we will be able to start release new upgrades for both platforms early October. First we need to finalize the contracts but the Console devs are already working on technical requirements and plans for the Addon port.

Thank you for your understanding and support of Sacred2 and Ascaron

Heiko tom Felde

Managing Director

Ascaron

I hope this can shed some light on whats happening here. As soon as I hear anything new, we will inform you of course. :oooo:

Source : http://forum.sacredeng.ascaron-net.com/sho...ead.php?t=62902

New upgrades and DLC, sweet!

Japanese! wowowow

I hope the consoles version will have patches as soon as possible :lol:

I hope they actually make some servers for people to play on.

I hate the way how people have to use their internet connection to host games.

It seems to me like every time I join a game 10 minutes later I have to leave because the lag is so bad I cannot move anymore.

I really wish people with dial up connection would stop hosting games.

BTW I just left a game hosted by someone else 7 minutes ago and its still loading out.

I can hear all the battle sounds and the guy who is like blowing in his mic or something.

IMO I like they new patches but something needs to be done about the servers.

Hi,

how about fixing the game first...... instead of adding more potential bugs and glitches making the game even worse

Read the announcement more carefully. :P

The add-on will be released on Console in Dec 09/Jan 10, while patches will be released early October of this year.

I think they don't have the money to fix those bug at the moment, that's why they are making new contracts in order to provide new contents and fixes for both platform.

Greetings,

Stéphane.

It's great to finally have some news! Can't wait for all this. I'm also happy for the console players. :sweating:

Max

they had money for EU patch... not enough for U.S patch... have to wait till october to have a game that works.... ill put this game back on the shelf for now

Please Sign In or Sign Up