Armantin's Legacy

Hey guys, I just got Sacred 2 a few nights ago and I'm alread level 31 or so. It's a great game, sadly though. I don't have xBox Live. So I'm soloing which is a bit loner-ish. I stumbled across a great set called Armantin's Legacy, in which I would really like to get the set. I already have the belt of it(Jockstrap thing), but are there specific monsters that drop the set items? I'm playing in Silver difficulty, thanks guys. :Just_Cuz_12:

Hey guys, I just got Sacred 2 a few nights ago and I'm alread level 31 or so. It's a great game, sadly though. I don't have xBox Live. So I'm soloing which is a bit loner-ish. I stumbled across a great set called Armantin's Legacy, in which I would really like to get the set. I already have the belt of it(Jockstrap thing), but are there specific monsters that drop the set items? I'm playing in Silver difficulty, thanks guys. :Just_Cuz_12:

Cool, I just picked up Armintin's Gauntlets the other day but they're the lowest a set item can be--level 15. I think set items drop randomly, as I got the gauntlets in Tyr Lysia, north of Thylysium somewhere, which is the starting region.

Best chance is to fight champions and bosses/mini-bosses. The tougher opponents have a better chance to drop better items.

The lowest level you'll find set pieces is level 15

Well... Will this work on the xBox 360? :S

And do I need to be a specific level to get the sets items? Armantins legacy looks bad-ass.

And if you guys got msn, add me up. Forums are slow. :S

Joe_Hellsing@hotmail.com

Edited by iOwnyourface

Alright, the linked helped a bunch. I got a few set items, Infernal torment one thing, Cold Grave, etc.

But not all the items. I know I'll get the rest soon.

The real problem si that I still haven\t got any Armantin's Legacy items other than the one I have which is the tassets.

Your Best Bet To Get Some Good Set Items, Is To use Schots Farming Techniques.

Just Start A Bronze Free Mode, Go To The White Griffon(Northwest Tyr Lysia), And Kill it.

Then Start Another.

Rinse.

Repeat.

-Jamie.

Well, the best thing I can get is a level 20 set items piece. The Infenal Torment set should have been complete. It looks Bad-ass.

As for Armantin's set, I might be getting XBL soon and if anyone wants to trade, I'll give some good armour for it.(A bunch of set pieces), and another thing; Could I most possibly upgrade m offline xBox account to an online one? Cause like, I have my char on there and everything. :pitcher:

OKay., so like; I got a hell loads of set now. And I'm getting really happy. I went from 31 to 42 level in 1 day, which was lol.

I also got my Unique Mount which is worth it, and I'm almost done the Silver campaign. I also got the full eternal torment set, a bunch of others one, and got Armantins boots yesterday by some nooby guards. I'm getting really happy. :)

I'm getting internet soon, and if anyone wants to trade for armantins pieces, I'm willing to really give a lot. ;D