For Shadow Warriors - malevolent champion focus, AND death warrior focus?

why do you need both malevolent champion focus, AND death warrior focus? wouldnt you just be spamming a fast attack from 1 or the other? or do you need both, I dont understand.

You do not need both Aspects. I have several SW builds that only use one focus.

Many will take both so they can have Reflective Emanation and Grim Resilience buffs going at same time at high lvls (also need Concentration to have 2 buffs active at same time).

You do not need both Aspects. I have several SW builds that only use one focus.

Many will take both so they can have Reflective Emanation and Grim Resilience buffs going at same time at high lvls (also need Concentration to have 2 buffs active at same time).

would it be unwise to get both of them to 75?

Typically my Aspect Lores and Focuses are max or close to max (at lower lvls this is a little hard to do) Same with buffs, keep close to my character level early on then will normally have higher than that once I can keep my attack Combat Arts regen low

Typically my Aspect Lores and Focuses are max or close to max (at lower lvls this is a little hard to do) Same with buffs, keep close to my character level early on then will normally have higher than that once I can keep my attack Combat Arts regen low

so at high lvls would it be wise to go demonic blow then renzied rampage,repeat, or will the cooldown be so short, that it wouldnt be effective to do that

Or you could increase the regens on each so while DB is regening you cast FR. And by the time FR is done then DB is ready to cast again....rinse...repeat....

Those 2 work well in a combo too :)

Or you could increase the regens on each so while DB is regening you cast FR. And by the time FR is done then DB is ready to cast again....rinse...repeat....

Those 2 work well in a combo too :)

thanks you have been very helpful, also what modifications for grim resiliance do you think are the way to go? I dont know if fortify is better than rejuvenation or not, mainly because I dont know how well rejuv. scales.

Edited by Coercion