Kamikaze Sunday - Generation 2!

well we're increasing max level by 5 again, levelling is a bit harder at this point and there weren't as many who turned out, although there are a few here who are trying to catch up. However since last week was 65-75 we'll go 70-80.

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi everyone, I'm sorry, but I won't be able to make kamikaze this week :Just_Cuz_21: I have finally succumbed to the threats of relatives, and must make an appearance at their home in the *gasp* far reaches of the West Island to prove to them I am alive and capable of eating.

I hope the event goes awesome, and ya gots good stories to to share after I manage to escape back here home.

Cheers!

:o

gogo

Please wait, connecting to lobby ...

I was teleporting, when game server crashed, and I got kicked in main menu.

Now no lobby connection, no time out or error messages.

Happened 16,18 GMT today. EU HC

Ah well wanted pancakes, with banana & vanilla ice & chokolate sauce anyway ...

But this way I never get last 9 level to join you for Kami :Just_Cuz_21:

I just hope they fix it for you - before Kami event.

Please wait, connecting to lobby ...

I was teleporting, when game server crashed, and I got kicked in main menu.

Now no lobby connection, no time out or error messages.

I just hope they fix it for you - before Kami event.

Its fixed, I lost 2 swamp portals and ½ a level or so - I think back to last save.

SO now you can do Kami anyway :sweating:

Well... since I know there will be a nerf, I would like to inform you guys that I'll be quitting the kamikaze sundays till the next generation. There is simply nothing for my poor caster inquisitor here any more, since he will become obsolete after the patch.

Good luck everyone and don't die :Just_Cuz_21:

Well... since I know there will be a nerf, I would like to inform you guys that I'll be quitting the kamikaze sundays till the next generation. There is simply nothing for my poor caster inquisitor here any more, since he will become obsolete after the patch.

Good luck everyone and don't die :Just_Cuz_21:

I think you're missing the point of the Kamikaze. There's still lots of fun to be had. You can't lose much from attending one more gaming session.

It is... My Inquisitor is (was) level 66, and leveling him up means to lose more hours for a lost cause when I can make a new char in accordance to the new balance - in advance :Just_Cuz_21:

Edited by Dobri

Hey guys!

It's a holiday weekend here in Canada for me and Zinsho. So...holiday for Kamikaze this weekend if that's okay? And if someone wants to create a server for this weekend that would be fine.

We can either continue leveling over to next weekend, or, if peeps put together a Kami for this Sunday, we can just continue from their levels onto next weekend.

Happy Labor Day Folks!

:D

gogo

Hey guys!

It's a holiday weekend here in Canada for me and Zinsho. So...holiday for Kamikaze this weekend if that's okay? And if someone wants to create a server for this weekend that would be fine.

We can either continue leveling over to next weekend, or, if peeps put together a Kami for this Sunday, we can just continue from their levels onto next weekend.

Happy Labor Day Folks!

gogo

I just got weekend -soo time to get level 84 or even 90.

Anyway I am online Eu gold somewhere for around 10 hours.

Too bad I passed you on way with Val... nr 4

He he he

Ya I know I kill some chars - but nr 4 was meant to come by Kami like last 3.

But ehm bad karma.

Yay, MCrar!

I'm helping Schot raise the level of our trader in our Clan account, so that it's set properly for the Ice and Blood Expansion Nerf. If we can get it going with proper stuff in time, hopefully we'll all be able to use it for our characters to help them out when upgrading to expansion.

We're coming in now to Kami server now.

gogo

it's a grind grind grind day. And since it's a quiet one we're opening up to Light path players. :D It's a long weekend so might be kinda quiet and all. See you's there!

It was awesome having you on servers last week, Mcrar. We actually had a great Sunday. The clan account got to level 100, and is primed now for Ice and Blood. We're shopping it up good with lots of Bargaining, not as much reliance on plus skills as before. Hopefully, this will help us out with the expansion.

This week's Kami, for us again, is going to be a kind of leveling fiesta for our the last Consignor... we have to get him to level 200 ASAP. He's somewhere in Silver I think, so what we can do is we'll run our network again with toons to increase experience gained ubah! :)

We'll know soon whether it will be Silver or Gold... I'm thinking Silver here, so Chareos, this is going to be good for you, and anyone else in complimentary levels.

Cheers!

:)

gogo

p.s. This is probably a new kind of "generation" now? I'll talk to Schot, maybe we can close this generation and start a mixed-leveling event for peeps that can make it till Expansion gets here?

Well... I'm also off. Sadly, even through the fun, I can't spend numerous hours on a build that will be crippled in the next few days... Good luck and take care guys :)

I think it's going to be quite awhile before I can make another kami. Can't remember when was the last time I even fired up Sacred 2. I am spending every weekend at my sister-in-law's house, helping out with stuff.

I brought the kids computer up there this time, to replace her 10 year old Vaio.(My two youngest sprayed a bunch of crap on their LCD monitor and it finally lost it's picture. So my sis-in-law gets a faster box until she can afford to buy a new one or I can afford a new monitor.) I thought about bringing my rig up there, but not going to happen.

When I am home, I spend a great deal of time sitting in front of an empty Open Office Writer document--waiting for inspiration. I drew a line in the sand: either write the thing or stop pretending that I am a writer.

• 2 weeks later...

heh

been busy with work the last few weeks

and I got cut off my internet couse I didnt pay the bill :drool:

well started a few weeks ago with a longdistance project

having 12-14 hours from leaving and returing home, sooo its been loooong days

to damn tired to do anything, but falling asleep on the couch after consuming my meal

the good thing is I have internet again

nice to be back

It's looking like several people are taking a break from Sacred 2 so we're going to put the Kami on a break as well for this Sunday. I'm thinking next Sunday as well. It's a brilliant opportunity actually because I'd like to change it up a bit but need some time to work my evil plan out, heh. Not only that but work for me has been very demanding of recent. That's very soon to change though and I'm very excited about the extra time I'll soon have. :)

Sit back and relax for a while gang. Run a muck as you will on the servers. I know there are a number of folks on the servers right now so by all means find them and have a great game!

Until the next Kami where we'll be... :)