Kamikaze Sunday - Generation 2!

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmm, this is wierd. At present the countdown timer is displaying that 22 hours and 10 minutes remain until the Kamikaze. It's 2:50 pm at the moment so that would mean that in 22 hours and 10 minutes it will be 1pm my time which is what it's always been.

I'll try generating a new code. Maybe that will correct things on your ends. :)

Ack, I just remembered you're in Australia Dragon Bro. I'm afraid that the Kamikaze event really never worked well with Aussies. :) In the past when we created the Kami time slot the present one was the most demanded so we went with the time slot that the countdown shows. Things have changed though... maybe we could push it a bit later. Or perhaps have an early and late session... I really would like you to be able to enjoy the Kami at any rate. We'll figure something out. :)

Dw too much bout it schot, im on hols at the moment so its not too big a deal. I can still get ~7hrs sleep before hand so it will be fine. I no that most of the rest of the community are in a completely different time zone and ive just gotta deal with it. As long as I get too join in every no and then im there!

Yah but... 5am?! lol. On a Sunday of all days. Well not much I can do about it this time around but certainly for next time I think we'll be able to figure something out. :)

Heyas,

if someone can come and mule some cash for me in Niob, I'll sponsor this Kami :(

How about 100 million for everyone :) I might also have loads of low level DM-stuff on the other account.

All I need in return is a nice build... cuz im out of ideas :(

Greetz

Edited by Barristan