Kamikaze Sunday - Generation 2!

The servers are up. First one up is the mount server, an evil campaign with a direct teleport to the mout salesman:

[D.a.r.k] Evil Mount Server

This server will go down once the kami starts, it slows my framerate slightly having both running at once.

Secondly the kamikaze server itself is up. Come join in the fun, same name as last week due to father's day cutting short the adventure.

[D.a.r.k] Kamikaze Sunday - Evil [Level 1]

Edited by Zinsho
  • Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Off and running, we have about ten peeps today!

rkami600.jpg

Lots of spiders today

:viking:

gogo

At this point now there's too many of us for a single party, so we're all just sauntering around deciding how the party split is gonna run. Too many inqs suck too many souls

:twitch:

th_rkami2.jpg

gogo

Pasword btw for the kamikaze is as always

dark

:)

gogo

What a kami!

Killed my inquisitor at level 2 or 3. Came back with a SW and promptly killed that one. Killed two more SW's and then accidently made one with Ker. Decided to find a safe spot and see the sakkara in action.

He destroyed my enemies and then promptly turned into a boss. My army of skellies took a bit of his health before he took them--and me--out. Had to come in with my HE to take him out.

A couple hours I logged in again to get a kami toon to level 20. So I killed 2 or 3 more SW's and another inquisitor.

On the bright side, since I sell a set item from my stash to fund each new toon, I have a lot more room.

sigh

I was really looking forward to starting evil kami today. :biggrin:

Hopefully I can join you guys next week. Looks like it was a fun party.

The problem with evil is that there is no way to tell that your toons are evil. Take the High Elf. She is doing the shadow campaign so she must be evil, but she still behaves the same. She still looks the same. I think Ascaron should have given the characters different skill sets based on their alignment.

So the only way to truly feel evil is to play the inquisitor. Imagine a bunch of inquisitors running around fighting for the souls of the slain. I was running through a battle on my spider and I scooped up a few souls from another inquisitor's kills.

Heya,

how 'bout my evol Dryad with Ker for a deity....

Wouldn't it be totally evol of me, to release the Sakkara on my party? :)

Nah.... he doesn't even bring in XP... so no go there.

Greetz

Now then, I was just reminded this'd be best to be posted before the last minute (I suppose 62 hours is enough time to make sure it's noticed)

This week's Kamikaze Sunday continues the Evil Generation.

Levels for this week are 10-20.

I promise this time I won't forget to password the server the first time around. (Level 45 going and killing gryphon on us when we're at kobold chief is a bit of a reminder.

So levels 10-20 starting at the same time as usual.

Now then, I was just reminded this'd be best to be posted before the last minute (I suppose 62 hours is enough time to make sure it's noticed)

This week's Kamikaze Sunday continues the Evil Generation.

Levels for this week are 10-20.

I promise this time I won't forget to password the server the first time around. (Level 45 going and killing gryphon on us when we're at kobold chief is a bit of a reminder.

So levels 10-20 starting at the same time as usual.

Uhm , I was having so much fun last sunday. So now I got my spear dryad level 27 ish.

This sunday I come on my cowboy TG, hes level 19.

I can't remember exactly how many evil toons I have killed during this past week. But I have an evil SW sitting at level 19, ready for next kami--If I can make it.

level 20 Inquisitor gear would be great viper! :) if you'd be able to find that ^^,

Loads of sockets is all that I need

and +all skills stuff :P

Heya,

looking forward to the Kami,

Lanfir level 20 +99% :)

If anyone comes across Dryad gear... mainly Detheya's... gimme a shout :P

I'm there for sure this Sunday. Cya all there

Greetz

level 20 Inquisitor gear would be great viper! :( if you'd be able to find that ^^,

Loads of sockets is all that I need

and +all skills stuff :whip:

Will do. :)

Heya,

looking forward to the Kami,

Lanfir level 20 +99% :(

If anyone comes across Dryad gear... mainly Detheya's... gimme a shout :whip:

I'm there for sure this Sunday. Cya all there

Greetz

All parts Detheyas ( I dont need ) are yours.

But I need go farm some quests first - and well she got level 27 ( almost by mistake )...

w00t w00t

My 1st Kami event

is gonna be an Inquisitor and hopfully ill be level 15 and just in time to join :yawn:

If anyone needs Inquisitor gear with sockets / smith arts let me know. I am lvling an Inqui shopper along side my DarkMage for the event.

sooo viper as messaged some gear should be great^^

losta slots and +all skill plz, pretty plz with some sugar on top :D

gruesome + astitute ( later on, on high level ) build

see ya all later

Edited by Schot

I'm sorry guys! I'm not home this weekend, but visiting with parents. Dang, I'm missing the evolness! Still, best wishes to everyone for this new darker kind of campaign.

Cheers, good luck everyone!.

:yawn:

gogo

And the server is up:

[D.a.r.k] Kamikaze Sunday - Evil [Level 10-20]

password: dark

We'll start as close to the hour as we can manage as far as players arriving.

I may have been in the server for a total of 5 minutes, but at least I managed to log in. I'm sure that the next will be 20-30 so I'll level my evil SW during the week.