Kamikaze Sunday - Generation 2!

Oops, had planned to get this information up a few days ago, but it slipped my mind until now.

This coming week's Kamikaze Sunday will be from levels 20-30.

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heya,

well... last week was a bit short for me... had too much XP gear on... though I can never have too much of that.

Ready at level 30 +99%.

If anyone needs any Blacksmithing done.... my TG is now better than the NPC's.

Greetz

I'll stay at the mid-ground at level 25. If there's anything I've learned from last week, it's that I don't know enough about the game to deserve to be on the front lines. I lost my special mount too, so I'll need to get another one.

My Evil, pole-arms SW started getting into his groove. I got too excited trying to finish the evil looking SW set(only need gloves now) and so I am close to level 40. Guess I'll either come in late tomorrow, or wait until next week.

I shall be present with Harrikiri kmai inquisitor. Hopefully ill be level 30^^

Heya,

well... last week was a bit short for me... had too much XP gear on... though I can never have too much of that.

Ready at level 30 +99%.

If anyone needs any Blacksmithing done.... my TG is now better than the NPC's.

Greetz

yes plz I still have an item or 2 that need to forged well ill see ye ingame or so

Edited by mcrar

And the server is up:

[D.a.r.k] Kamikaze Sunday - Evil [Level 20-30]

password: dark

No guaranties I'll be paying attention in game until it's time to start though, so if I don't answer I'm sorry.

I lost my Temple Guardian grinding it out in the desert. I did have my resistance relics equipped, but could not get away in time. I do have a lot of stuff placed in the shared chest at least, but I'm just not sure if I really should bother playing if I can't handle stuff alone.

I lost my Temple Guardian grinding it out in the desert. I did have my resistance relics equipped, but could not get away in time. I do have a lot of stuff placed in the shared chest at least, but I'm just not sure if I really should bother playing if I can't handle stuff alone.

Doesn't mean you should stop playing; just find another class. I had dreams of playing the HE and the TG. Kept getting killed. After getting frustrated I found a character that perfectly fit my playstyle: The seraphim.

It doesn't mean that I never die. But I can at least get 40 or so levels of fun before I have to start over.

Well since there is no reasonable way to catch up, I guess I could try some Single Player and see how good other characters are. Picking a weapon lore and improving it(unless going for dual wield) seems much more important.

Heya,

@DaveO, I could shop you level 15 xp-gear... can probably get 150% with gear.... though Inquisitor gear is a little rare on my seraphim shopper. It would take a while, but can be done... that way you could catch up soon. Anyways, let me know if thats a plan.

Greetz

I think the best option for me is to go thru the whole campaign online in Hardcore while waiting on the reset. It will give me time to try out characters and builds. I do appreciate the offers though.

I got my brand new shiny spanking Inquisitor to level 39 just a few minutes ago with Zinsho....

I'm stoked for this weekend Kami guys, bringing the beer!

:)

gogo

Heya,

hmmm..... mine is 50, was fun to play, and lvls flew by sooo fast :unsure:

Anyways, that means this Kami is not for me...

greetz

Edited by Barristan
Heya,

hmmm..... mine is 50, was fun too play, and lvls flew by sooo fast :unsure:

Anyways, that means this Kami is not for me...

greetz

I think that is one of the real dangers of kami toons. With a bunch of peeps watching your back, your chance of surviving the early levels is much higher. You get into your groove and then the levels start flying. Play with the toon outside of kami and oops....now you are way too high.

I powered my way through the shadow story line in silver with my kami SW and am currently working on the empty office quest. I think I am too high for this week's kami, though I am getting to the point where the levels start coming slowly. Next week is promising.

Heya,

agree with you there Sile.

Most toons I plan for Kami are also a bit different... new in some way. Sometimes I get way to curious and want to see if my plan works out. Some work out so well, that I 'overlevel'.

Nice thing about KAMI, there's always a next time,

Greetz

Oops, best I post this information once again.

Levels for next week are 30-40 as most already know (and has more or less been hinted at in this thread). For the most part it will be increases of 10 levels per week unless a point is hit where 5 is more convenient for those who show up (or where everyone gets those 10 quite quickly so 15-20 is the better choice).

Well, to sum it up, I need an Evil 30-40 level toon for this Kami, right? Since I was out for a lot of time, I need some heads up first :Just_Cuz_21:

Heya Dobri,

that's all there is to it :Just_Cuz_21:

If you need me to shop some level 15 gear for you, let me know.

You could also check the shopper/blacksmith thread for lower/higher level traders. If you need anything...

Greetz

I can shop for you too!

I'm totally addicted to my new Inquisitor. lol, I'm just in bronze right now doing tests for the inqs Combat Arts...but Dobri I can help shop for you too...any idea what class you want to play?

:Just_Cuz_21:

gogo

Thanks for the generous offers guys, but I have everything I need :Just_Cuz_21:

Right now I have a level 39 Inquisitor (Gruesome/Supremacy build) with 69% deathblow and 45 + all skills. I think that should suffice for now, keeping in mind that I NEED him to take damage - chastisement FTW :yay:

The only thing that I don't have is a high level shopper to support the Buffer SW build - he's still up and running, and going well even with poor socketables - like +5 AS (with any luck, he'll be 140 by monday) so if anyone offers some high level (120-140) shopper help (for some +all skills and + XP per kill) - now that I wouldn't refuse at all :(

Edited by Dobri

I've been working on some ideas for this weeks Kami event if I can make it. (sometimes I am in charge of taking care of my daughter Hailey during these hours which is why I can't attend every event)

It would nice to know who is going to attend and what level their toons will be at the start of the event. This way we can plan a nice expedition and plot our march of destruction before it begins. I don't know if this would make things better or worse unless we actually try it once.

Either way the Kami Event always works out to be a fun experience even without a plan. But if we choose to use a plan........

Here is an EXAMPLE of what I'm trying to say:

* This weeks Kamikaze Event includes:

Round 1: Mini Boss Hunt : Every mini boss in Ancaria will be slaughtered.

Round 2: Dragon Hunt : The dragons are ravaging the land and killing innocent peasants. They have to be dealt with.

Round 3: Chain Quests : We have some citizens in Ancaria that need our assistance. There are several chain quests very fulfilling to accomplish with nice rewards and in some cases evil bosses that must be dealt with. They must be completed in order to secure peace to our lands.

Round 4: The main boss run: Now that we have protected our citizens from the minor threats to Ancaria and brought peace to the common folk, the major battle to secure our way of life draws near. The mega bosses must be killed in order to prevent destruction of everything we have worked for. They will perish. There will be losses, but the fate of Ancaria is in our hands. We must achieve victory. The fate of our world depends on it. :BlobRed:

Edited by Viper007

Nice work on this week's even round up, Viper! I'm definitely in, and I've been biting at the (thing that goes in a horse's mouth but I forget the exprssion :blink) to play.

Having a plot line always adds some spice, and this way we'll have a nice series of events. Nice work here.

Looking forward to tomorrow!

:BlobRed:

gogo