Kamikaze Sunday - Generation 2!

Chafing at the bit gogo.

I'll be around this week, but not sure about the next one, not sure what my state of mind will be even on sunday.

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Besides, Plot line allows for some diversity. Most of the Kamies are just boss hunting, then survivors split up in parites and hunt wherever you can. This is a great proposal. I love it :BlobRed:

I'll try to join in on the fun next week. I think I am on the brink of level 50, so next week may be a go.

I just got back from my mother-in-law's place in Hemet so this is the first time in more than hours that I've been able to even get on the net. I built an entertainment center, hung some pictures and mounted their shiny new 47 HDTV. The whole time, I was looking at the three HDMI ports on the TV thinking how great Sacred 2 would look at 47 inches.

Well that was definitely a very fun kami!!

Thanks to everyone that showed up for the party. I didn't think it would take that long to kill all the mini bosses(wow there are a lot). Maybe next week we can move to Round 2 Dragon Hunt and on to the cool chain quests like ghost city and the deserts King Tut (made up name).

Next week should be level 40-50. Zinsho or me will let ya'll know if that changes. It might be better to keep the range at 5 lvls so everyone can stick together.

I think that the level range may be decreased to 5 levels only when we're getting close to 100. Maybe after level 75 or 80? It's actually after level 75 when the leveling gets tougher and requires more time to get there, especially if someone loses a toon and has to get all the way up to the new level requirements of the next week's kami.

lol @ Bachelor Inquisitor's. Heading out into the nightlife eh. Sure you guys got enough glow there? :blush:

I heard this one was loads of fun. Glad to know you guys are having fun! :)

See, now THAT was the kami I wanted a few weeks ago. This one was AWESOME. I didn't even realize how fast time flew by, until we were at the 3.30 hr mark :) Guess that's a good sign!. I'm very very (VERY) pleased with the way my Inquisitor build is turning out, he was pretty stable with the health bar, AND could dish out some damage. I'm very glad I kept this class till now, I guess it was something I was looking forward to, and getting to play with you guys during the discovery was just fantastic.

It was a busy kami this time around, and noone died.

YAY

Looks like peeps are feeling comfy in their builds,we had to run with two max parties of four or five after Zinsho and Viper, the Kamikaze Event Captains split up the bosses for us all.

Again, this was definitely one of my most fun times, some peeps early in the even showed up with some nice set goodies, and the trades and smithing which is a big part of every kami setup were in high swing.

Great event guys, and kudos to the Clan Captains!

:P

gogo

We console players swell with envy! (Well at least I do)

Sounds like very good times had by all. I like seeing pics and possibly even video of such events. Gogo, those 2 pics were just a tease, now let's see some more :P

omg the kami was sweeeeeeet indeed :)

Party with 4 Inquisitor and a TG is just massive extermination^^

I love my Inquisitor, finally I can handle some, but noticed that I need more armor,

cant wait untill I put on my new gear...........

any suggestions for my new gear:) put in BS-arts or just go all the way +skills/+xp:)

I think I stay on the BS-arts couse im afraid im still to weak

So Barri m8 I could use some help with your knowlege in BS-ing.

Edited by mcrar

I always use my gear slots for defense and weapon slots for damage(maybe a couple of extra damage in a slot or 2. I use all skill in my ring and amulets slots.

However last Kamikaze I went nuts and used every slot for damage lol. I survived. :)

Edited by Viper007

I'm having a hard time keeping up with the level range. Everyone seems to be ready for the next week's kamikaze an hour into the game, while I'm still in the lower half of the range by the end. I don't have much time to level on my own during the week either. I would support lowering the weekly range increase to 5 levels instead of the usual 10.

I agree with lowering the levels into 5 lvls per week, atm I need to do alot of effort to get to the level range (max ofc)

but it takes all the time I have and the last few week I spend every single minute playing.

I need to leave early in the morning and I get home pretty late, when home I need to fix dinner too so there is not alot of free time left.

my friends and family ask what up with me , they complaining that they dont see me around anymore :D .......... couse im grinding ::(

The problem is I like playing sacrad tooo much, if I win the lottery I quit my job and grind all day long...whoop whoop :)

btw I hope ill be on time this sunday

Ill need to be at a b-day party and I already told them I need to leave early couse I have important meeting to attend :8

hahahaha OMG the things I do for sacred AND no im not addicted :)

cu guys on sunday!!

Why do I have the bad feeling that there will be no kamikaze Sunday ;)

Servers are still down, no one is doing anything to remedy the situation, tomorrow is Sunday... Unless someone decides to sacrifice himself (and his spare time) and go patch up the servers, I guess tomorrow will be Single Player time again...

Heya,

so it seems....

We'll just have to wait and see... maybe...

Greetz

Ya I needed some time to level up my tg cowboy, hes only level 35 ish.

I out-level you a little on Valkyrie, he he.

Well stuff happens.

If anyone can get into the servers, can that person (if they're interested in doing this :blink:) Please open up a Kami server?

I'm gonna throw my comp out the window

:P

But seriously whoever can get in, if you can start the server for whoever can get into the servers this would be awesome.

I'm thinking we write off this Kami, but if someone can get a stable server, then awesome

:)

gogo

Still database error, gogo... I tried :blink: I really wanted to try out the new shadow HE, albeit she's only 40, I was expecting her to get to 50, but you know the server problems...

Edited by Dobri

My opinion, when I managed to briefly get the kami game up only to have it crash a minute or so later...

Scratch Kami for this week, the people who wanted to get to 50 but found the 10 levels hard to get can make it to 50 for next week, and we'll be back with hopefully more stable servers.

Sounds good. The event's about community, and we want to make sure at least the most amount of peeps can get in. We can raincheck till next weekend

:blink:

gogo

p.s. *sobs*

so this means the level range of this weekend kami stays at level 40-50?

btw guys I wont be joining you guys this weekend, couse im not gonna be home.

going to a raggea festival in Belgium for the weekend :ninja:

http://www.reggaegeel.com/

hope to see you guys the next week and dont raise the level range to much :D

Edited by mcrar