Which browser are you using?  

35 members have voted

1. 1. Which browser are you using?

• Internet Explorer
    • Mozilla Firefox
    • Opera
    • Netscape Navigator
    • Maxthon

I use FireFox. Don't leave home without it.

I feel much safer with it, it's faster than IE and it's got the OGame extension, which adds a couple of real nice features to Ogame play, like the free Battleship generator, which adds a free BS after each 20 you build. Oh, you didn't know about that one, huh? jk

With all the bugs, cheeze holes and wierd code handling in explorer ive stuck to firefox and opera for the last years. Mostly opera nowdays due to its fine solution of opening several windows within a "shell", and its strict way of always supporting standard webcoding. Its not that I wanna upset anyone, but It seems to me its the real experienced, hardcore users that stay away from explorer. Sadly most private people who use internet just surf, hence explorer, integrated with windows and its massive dominance in around the world, retains its popularity :P

--P.

Firefox.....Because Schot and GoGo made me do it!!

/viking

I love it...soo much nicer in everyway than that evil IE

and I can make it look all pretty too!...

/rofl

and it's tons faster!!

I'm another Fire Fox user,

I jstu find it great, its so much more reliable than internet explorer, although if like me you intergrate everything into firefox it does tend to take up a lot of the computers memory and can run slowly, however tabs on ogame are so so useful and the fact io have "downthemall" which means I can log onto a site and set it up to downlaod certain files linked ot the site.

I'd highly recomend using firefox for ogame as there are plugins avaliable for it which help.

Guest gogoblender

wow

I must say I'm really surprised on teh outcome of this poll

I really didn't think that eveyrone who has posted here is using firefox

Is it really that uber useful now?

Glad to see that eeryone is seein this forum the way ti's been built though

Woot!

:)

gogo

• 1 month later...

I voted firefox, but have IE in use aswell, but one good thing to point at right now is the very important fact to always have a fresh backup on, bookmarks/favorites, sicne those not come with a re-install of any web-browser, (OS) but you guys here are so smart that you already do that, not all keep an eye of such facts.

Guest gogoblender
I voted firefox, but have IE in use aswell, but one good thing to point at right now is the very important fact to always have a fresh backup on, bookmarks/favorites, sicne those not come with a re-install of any web-browser, (OS) but you guys here are so smart that you already do that, not all keep an eye of such facts.

true...bookmarks and cookies are worth their weight in gold

I'm terrified of losing em

;)

gogo

• 1 month later...