Babylon 5 ship, lightsabres, and such

Okay you guys were so helpful before... I need help again. I saw a very cool place to find the "easter eggs" One was a Seraphim quest with a sword/lightsaber at the end, one was a babylon five ship, stuff like that. I thought it was on Wolfe's Lair.. But, can't seem to find it now. Does anyone have a good place to find these things? :P

Ahhh... that makes sense. :P

Then I have another question.. There is supposed to be a quest, I thought in Sacred 2, that you save a Seraphim and the reward is a lightsaber. Have you heard of that one?

Bah.. heehee... Think I need to play that game too then! Is there any other way besides random merchant that I can get a light saber then? I've seen people with them on here, I think... LOL. I'm sooo confused. :P

• 1 month later...

NightWolfe's Lair is closing down on the current host, so I have agreed to host her site until such a time as she is able to find a new host.

You can find her new location at Wolf's Lair on PCTalk.info.

Go easy on it for a while, I am still trying to get all the links to work and she wants to reorganize things at the same time. Right now I'm working on the S1 side. If anyone visits and finds any errors, please let me know so I can fix them.

She will be keeping her old forum?, so you can talk to her there if you need to.

Edited by Spock