Poison, Ice, Fire or Magic, Physical

60 members have voted

1. 1. Which Element Modifier is the Best?

• Fire
    • Ice
    • Poison
    • Magic
    • Physical

How does this thread magically keep bumping itself? It was somehow showed up on todays new posts and the most recent post is almost a week ago.

Guessing someone dug down deep and found it - and voted for something without posting.

How does this thread magically keep bumping itself? It was somehow showed up on todays new posts and the most recent post is almost a week ago.

Guessing someone dug down deep and found it - and voted for something without posting.

That makes sense...cheers :P

• 2 weeks later...

I prefer to take physical damge. I don't know if I am right or not, but it's easier for me to find more and better physical damage boosters (jewels) than any other kind of damage, and you don't convert all yuor damage with the converters anyway, so it may lower your final amount of damage... Perhaps it will be impossible to fight in niob against some guys. What do you think?

I prefer to take physical damge. I don't know if I am right or not, but it's easier for me to find more and better physical damage boosters (jewels) than any other kind of damage, and you don't convert all yuor damage with the converters anyway, so it may lower your final amount of damage... Perhaps it will be impossible to fight in niob against some guys. What do you think?

If you use a LL% weapon, no enemies will ever be impossible even if they fully resist your 'actual' damage.

Take the Ice Lord, Poison Lord, Flame Lord; they are all immune totally to damage types except their weaknesses, but with LL% doesn't matter. Call it the 'ancient magic of melee' if you will.

Cheers,

• 10 months later...

I voted Magic, because of the weaken effect, but I like using different elements in different regions, using the one that is most effective just makes more sense.

Delta!

• Like! 1
  • 4 years later...
  • 1 month later...

I try to keep weapon sets that focus on all 5 damage types so I can switch accordingly. The game does give you 5 weapon slots after all.

But I voted Ice. It is the least-resisted element by far, and the best way to take down Dragons.

The Freeze effect is probably the least useful though. I wish it actually froze enemies in place or gave a chance to "shatter" (like other games) but I suppose that would be way overpowered.

• Like! 1