For the INT staff dryads

I have been using vipers build on the PS3 (current level 48) and I am running into a few issues. I only seem to be effective when acute mind is active. Now it take about 15-20 to finish cooling down. For those seconds I feel like I cant beat out of a wet paper bag. I also don't feel like the 2 combos really shine like they do in the vids I have seen. Even with acute mind active I feel like holding the attack button seems to do way more damage and also has a better chance to hit. Last thing I have been keeping goldenglade touch on 100% of the time. Now this makes me even more resistant to getting kill but I feel like I am wasting time casting and adding a slight increase in recharge time to acute mind.

wow sorry for the long post.

Do think these problems are just from the fact that I am only level 48 and the build will start taking off later?

I have been using vipers build on the PS3 (current level 48) and I am running into a few issues. I only seem to be effective when acute mind is active. Now it take about 15-20 to finish cooling down. For those seconds I feel like I cant beat out of a wet paper bag. I also don't feel like the 2 combos really shine like they do in the vids I have seen. Even with acute mind active I feel like holding the attack button seems to do way more damage and also has a better chance to hit. Last thing I have been keeping goldenglade touch on 100% of the time. Now this makes me even more resistant to getting kill but I feel like I am wasting time casting and adding a slight increase in recharge time to acute mind.

wow sorry for the long post.

Do think these problems are just from the fact that I am only level 48 and the build will start taking off later?

Unfortunately that build will not currently work well on consoles the reason is simple.

I am not sure of the full extent of the problem but I know for certain that the Inteligence bonus of Acute Mind does not increase the damage of Capricious Hunter combat arts, but I beleive that it may be a more general problem of Inteligence not affecting the damage of weapon based combat arts at all when using staffs.