One Hit Shadow Warrior

Hi, I am looking to build a SW which is an all out offence character, I need pure power and strength and was wondering if anyone had any ideas on which would be the best combinations of stuff such as Combat Arts and Armour/Weapons, Skills and attributes?

To start, the Dual Wield skill will give you a big bump to your offense. Other helpful offensive skills in that regard are Tactics (for better crit chances and overall better weapon damage), and maybe even Damage Lore if you're going for status effects like burning, but DL is probably only a low-priority offensive skill compared to Tactics Lore and Dual Wield. BTW, read Dual Wield carefully, as it replaces the effects of similar skills, I.e. Weapon Lore skills. So having both a Weapon Lore and Dual Wield high levels doesn't really help you. It's not terrible having both skills (to get the extra weapon effects from some items, for example) but you'd only want to put the additional points into Dual Wield. Maybe someone else has a different opinion about that, I dunno.

Aspects: Death Warrior and Malevolent Champ. Ignore Astral Lord since it's all spellcasting and trickery :) Although Shadow Veil may come in handy in a pinch, but you still don't really need to pay any attention to the AL aspect. Malevolent Champion is a mix of defense and offense but the two big offense skills, in my opinion, that stand out are Frenzied Rampage and Killing Spree. Death Warrior has Demonic Blow and Scything Sweep for weapon-based combat arts, and Rousing Command for an attack quasi-buff. Also the tremendous Grim Resilience buff is, well, tremendous.

Though you're best bet is to read the different Shadow Warrior guides HERE. Those people have put in some time building different SW's for different uses. Read them and get to know people's reasoning for doing certain things, then apply that knowledge to make your own style of SW :D