Special Mounts Question - Buffs don't work while mounted?

when I get on my monitor lizard my buff's dissapear is it supposed to do this? are they still working though? or is there a quest to make buffs work on mounts?

Well if they dissapear visually that's fine but if underneath your character portrait the buff symbols are gone (on xbox) that is bad. And there is no special quest to get the buffs :)

As Ryan Said, The Visuals Of The Buffs MIGHT Disappear, But If You See The picture For The Buff Under Your Character Portrait(With Your Health And Experience), And Its Still There, Then Its Active.

I have this problem to, just in the last week.Im playing a dryad.I also noticed that the buff would just randomly come back on.Im not to worried because the buffs seem active under my pic.Im on the ps3,I guess its just a glitch.

Really? I play a HE and on my speical mount my buffs work. On the other hand if I am riding a normal horse then they disappear.

They're supposed to. You cannot use abilities on the "normal" horses (you do get a couple of horse tricks, depending on which you buy), and this includes buffs/auras. Your class-specific mount allows you to make use of your abilities while riding.

And yeah, I agree on buff display randomness. I've had the graphic displays for buffs act goofy on every character, just did some quick testing with Overview open to see if the stats were effected by the buffs.

Edited by Sych