What is your Favorite Sacred 2 Character?

Favorite Character?  

250 members have voted

1. 1. What's your most favorite character to play in Sacred 2?

• Seraphim
    • Inquisitor
    • Dryad
    • High Elf
    • Shadow Warrior
    • Temple Guardian
    • Dragon Mage

Kinda bored so made this. If you've got any reasoning for choosing, please state your reason. Who knows, maybe someone will be inspired to start a toon they've never played before

Edited by ryanrocker1217

I Think Its Tied Between The Dryad And Seraphim For Me.

They Both Have Unique Things About Them( Wings, Shrunken Heads, Blowguns), And Both Of Their Armor Sets Look... Amazing ;)

I Love DA, And Goldenglade Touch For The Dryad.

I Love Hallowed Restoration, Flaring Nova, And Divine Protection For The Seraphim.

Both Are Excellent Classes In My Opinion.

-Jamie.

For me its Inquisitor and its not close. Dryad pulls in a solid but distant second place. I just love the Area of Effect and hybridization capabilities of the class; all 3 trees are different, and all provide interesting options and synergies with one another. Plus, while he's certainly capable of handling up on bosses, I feel like I actually have to pay attention, not just go afk like SW, or 2-second fights like HE or Dryad. Of the classes I've played a lot of, I feel most "in control" with the Inquisitor. If I make a mistake, I know it right away; if I'm "on", I notice that too. It's like flying on a razor's edge all the time. Slip and you fall off, but if you fly it just right...man, does it cut DEEP!

In fairness, I haven't played a Serephim or TG past the low 20s, so I'll leave them out of my comparison.

Had to vote a High Elf. In particular its a vote for an Icy High Elf.

Its the only build I have been able to make that is able to minimise the detriment of my rather dismal ping speeds.

I woted dryads.

Because so far - I made 6 wery different builds & all ( exept ranged ) are funn to me.

I prob spend around 2.000 hours Sacred 2 on any of my dryad builds - till I kill em.

High-elf, I have most fun with my Melee-elf which has no weapon lore. The 8 month I played, 7 were different melee elves. My new character is a dryad and I 'hammered' as much builds into a single dryad as I could to try out different builds in a single character. Again no weapon lore but alchemy to allow ranged and int boosted staff combat. She play very variable and nice too. But overall I like the melee elf more.

My new dryad:

voodoo lore, tactics, voodoo focus, concentration, shield, armour, alchemy, nature focus, nature lore and ancient magic

My alchemy-melee-elf is in the guide section.

Edited by chattius

I felt in love some months ago... :)

It all started with playing around a bit with the balance.txt, I spent about a month on experiments and creating unskilled 200 chars to get a closer look to all CA´s and Mods, so I tested nearly all of them.

We started to play a lot Pvp and went realy in too deep in this thing. Well, at the end I felt in love with a dryade sorceres. What shall I say - She is awsome :smile:

I have many builds now (check sacred2.net, but log in to see my account) all dryade sorcs most hav bargaining and I am very satisfied with them, I play a TG only to forge my Items and rush new Chars by Quests.

We're a all bit along in the game now from when we were all starting out, and I think a thread like this is lots of fun for everyone, especially as a good number of the community have gotten to try out the different classes, Combat Arts and Skill choices and can be quite helpful to new players.

Promoted to Sticky!

:D

gogo

• Like! 1

I'd have to say either High Elf or Dryad. I was surprised at how much I enjoyed these two characters because I've always been more of a melee type fighter rather than a spell caster. The Inquisitor is pretty cool too but I haven't done much with him

Shadow Warrior.

I feel I've had enough experience with the classes I had any interest in to get a ... feel ... for each. I could mix it up with different builds and such, but I base my choice on style, narrative personality (SW is forged of pure win), and appearance too. I've always leaned more towards the warrior/tank class(es) in RPGs anyways, so I'm not surprised. Temple Guardians look too gimmicky, and Seraphim too crazy-looking, not that I'm trying to judge anyone based on their favs.

Unless it's Seraphim.

Edited by gogoblender

I vote for Shadow Warrior as well.

In the beginning of 2009, that was my least favorite char. However, getting to play it, I realized that this char has more than meets the eye. He can be played as pure offensive, pure defensive, pure caster, summoner and party buffer char. I must say the gameplay with him is very diverse and very different for each build.

What I don't really like about him is the way he walks and his equipment. First of all, as Put put it, he walks as if he has something funny up his backside. In addition to that, some items make him look plain ridiculous and more like a jester or a village fool, rather than a tough warrior. Nothing like female chars where 99% of the items tend to enhance their innate hm... qualities :bow:

Take the Seraphim for example :)

Edited by Dobri
I woted dryads.

Because so far - I made 6 wery different builds & all ( exept ranged ) are funn to me.

I prob spend around 2.000 hours Sacred 2 on any of my dryad builds - till I kill em.

Actually theres 7 different builds ^^

I soo love dryads :)

its gotta be the shadow warrior for me,I just love duel wielding a pair of kal'dur legacies

and cracking heads with frenzied rampage just brilliant,and the sets are just really evil looking good for the class.

• 2 weeks later...

its gotta be the inquisitor love duel wielding with soul reaver and making an army to kill any mob in a matter of seconds. on top of that take out all bosses with out using a potion due to using Inexorable Subjugation and Mortifying Pillory:) There is just so much the inquisitor has to offer as a character.

• 2 weeks later...

Is there any option?

High Elf :thumbsup:

Full fire or ice&melee or hybrid but always HE :)

Sorry ...

Reasons:

1.You can play both melee and caster.

a.Melee:Ice melee is very solid build.

b.Caster: HE allows you to play many kinds of caster (full fire , ice caster , light caster , ice&fire hybrid)

2.All type HE has its own item set (ice caster,fire caster,light caster and melee&ice , melee&fire(I havent tried yet maybe a bit weak in the beginning) , melee&light)

3.Beautiful girl :P

4.High Elf is noble elf (dark elf:Inquisitor , wood elf:Dryad etc...) its the only noble one :)

Sorry for my English I am not a native speaker.

Edited by tkots