What is your Favorite Sacred 2 Character?

Favorite Character?  

250 members have voted

1. 1. What's your most favorite character to play in Sacred 2?

• Seraphim
    • Inquisitor
    • Dryad
    • High Elf
    • Shadow Warrior
    • Temple Guardian
    • Dragon Mage

I haven't voted as yet as even though I have played the game almost 1 year, I still haven't tried all the classes out to an extent that would make my vote fair. I would vote Shadow Warrior now but that is unfair, as its the only class I have played all year. Very soon I will have enough time to try the other classes out, getting to level 50 isn't what I mean either, I want to play them all and then decide who I like best. I never played a Dryad as I had played a WE in S1 and made a build that was later nerfed and I didn't want to be in that position again... but since expansion isn't for a while, I will try one and see what I have been missing out on.

Edited by Colif

well, I chose seraphim, cause I like pretty girlies hehe, but thats the only reason id say :4rofl:

she looks all metal and stuff and shes blond, hard to pick any other class :viking:

gameplay wise I dont really have a favorite.

well, my Shadow warrior is just pure easy going leftclicking lameness which is kind of my style :D

Ride On :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Shadow Warrior of course.

I love these brave soldiers with thrilling melee technics. I got hooked when I played the S1 Gladiator, although the Dark Elf was pretty good, and I just want to have cool warriors. Can't stand casting spells, wanna hit, strike and make noise :bow:

• 2 weeks later...

The Temple Guardian seems the most novel...but I picked Seraphim.

Most fun build was a pistol+shield seraphim with those magenta armors (that have the flowing cloth belt/skirt). I don't remember if BFG's bonuses applied to the pistol, but that + heavy emphasis on damage spells felt cool.

Too bad we can't dual-wield pistols :) (maybe w/ a mod?).

Edited by BleachFan

Well, well, well... I thought this poll result would be much different!

I chose Temple Guardian because of Combat Alert. If the gold modifier to make it a buff didn't halve the bonuses, it would be the most powerful Combat Art in the game, IMHO.

I really haven't spent much time with Elves or Inquisitors, though.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm going to go with

The Inquisition...For the quotes, if nothing else

"No Honeymoon period"

"Get out of the sun, human"

"A visit to the Grand Inquisitor?! I should have shaved more...thouroghly"

I like High Elf, and Temple Guardian

Kinda Meh on Dryads

Dislike Seraphim, and Shadow Warriors (admittedly I have a 100% invisible ranged Shadow Warrior for "fun").

• 3 weeks later...

Hmm, difficult. It's a tie between the High Elf and Dryad. I like the Seraphim too.

But it's the High Elf that comes at first place. Why?

Well, I have something with magic. I like to play with magical characters. The High Elf comes the closest to the mage and you can also turn the HE to a battlemage and probably also to a spellsword (a class in the TES games) She has a wide selection of magic spells and most of them are not weapon related. Burning, freezing and electrifying can all be done. The HE is an expert in magic.

The HE needs also strategic thinking, since she's very weak when it comes to close combat, just like what the case is in general with mages.

While the HE sometimes sound a bit spoiled (player, if you don't bother, then can you at least bring me some tea and biscuits) she also have some funny lines and at least the HE doesn't yell (instead she giggles)

Another thing is that the HE quickly gain a level and I think the fastest of them all. After a couple of minutes and you have just barely left celioth's tower you already gain a level.

The mount of the High Elf is fun too. I noticed that when you ride on the Wind Serpent you float above the ground. You actually fly a bit. It doesn't make much sound though. The monitor lizard is chewing rocks all the time and the tiger also make noise all the time.

And the High Elf itself is cute. The sets looks great. The High Elf can also wear the most rings and amulets. A true ringmaster as it seems. Seems like elves likes shiny things.

The Dryad comes second. Master in ranged weapons and also practise a bit voodoo. The spells are nature based, bit like the druid class in NWN2, and are weaker then that of the HE. But once you hit some higher levels and have modded it a bit the spells got better. The dryad is stronger then the HE when it comes to close combat and can withstand punches better.

With Ancient Bark it's a cakewalk and enemies can slash and punch what they want, but the Dryad doesn't get a scratch.

Although I put the HE overall at the first place, the Dryad seems to be the funniest character. "you see, that wasn't so bad after all" after the enemy drops dead. I like that sarcastic touch. The monitor lizard is great too, except that it's very noisy when in idle. It sounds like it's chewing rocks or bones and that works on your nerves a bit.

The seraphim comes third. An allround character that can use heavy weapons, use some magic and technology. The tiger is fun too. I like cats and the tiger is just a big cat. Too bad it doesn't do any damage, like the description seems to let you believe you that.

However, the seraphim sounds sometimes a bit creepy and I don't like that yelling. But she is good in close combat and can also use a bit spells. I like archangels wrath, radiant pillar and baneful smite. Instill belief is fun too.

The Temple guardian is okay, same goes for the dragon mage. The Shadow Warrior is too easy and not much fun to play and I don't like the inquisitor so far. I have played with the Inquisitor a bit, but it doesn't feel right. Not because it's a dark figure, but because I can't get used to it.

Edited by candesco
  • 2 weeks later...

Dryad!

Because of the range attack mastery. I have a thing for range attacking in all games!

But a very close shave between her, Dragon Mage and High Elf. I also love the Seraphim with great CA at taking on groups of enemies. I'm playing with 6 of the 7 characters at the moment I just don't like the dark side so it's a no-go for the inquisitor.

The TG is kind of weak, or maybe it is just me.

The High elf has like no HP. died twice in like the first 20min of play! but once she gets a few levels, she kicks ass!

Shadow warrior is also not bad, because he of nether allegiance! it just helps with killing mobs!

Seraphim is great for learning the game, but not just for noobs!

I play with the character that I feel the most like. If I had a bad day at work and felt like hacking up and crushing skulls of clients, then I play with the melee and force characters (Seraphim, Shadow warrior or Temple Guardian) If I want something more strategic and mind working, then the Dryad or the High Elf, and more male power then the Dragon Mage.

heh, I gotta say...the HE is looking hot for me lately. I so interested in her, I actually junked a ton of builds, just like in the old days when I was hot on the Dryad. Ice Queen is looking to be my new babe.

Wedding invites in the mail

:)

gogo

I cant say I have played long enough to actually have a favorite. But these seraphim's from above are rocking Ancaria atm. How could one go wrong with angels, slaughtering the darkside down below? Think about it...the game dynamics are set up for this perfectly. level, Explore, level, Explore...rinse & repeat. Sometimes while playing w/ seraphim I actually feel bad for the little kobolds. Its just pure slaughter fest. NVM talking about any dragons. They all fall to her might!

Just my opinion of course, no offense to anyone. This is just how my mind tends to lean.

I remain, Etherian

Inquisitor all the way cus he's a very versatile character when it comes to having a good area attack spell & "In Your Face" stopping power! And who can't forget his rude attitude...he has such great storyline quotes! :)

:thumpsup: Tied between Inquisitor and TG, My Gruesome Inquisitor./Astute Supremacy inquisitor is a crowd clearing monster, and the TG is just awesome. SW takes a close second, although I haven't really played the other characters much (trying out a BFG seraphim and ice HE) so that might change.

Ill have to say my favorite is the shadow warrior his close combat flesh rippping style is great for me and im the kinda guy who likes to bring back up to my fights and look at that he has that too with neither alleigance just bring them to battle and you got an invincible team of dark warriors+that flesh ripping shadow warrior with plenty of swords going out its not done yet if your in trouble with a big mob(unlikely to happen) but if you are just call in a skeletal fortification to whip out a mob of anything or bosses its also great for bosses u go in and let your atral aoldiers kill while u have arrows of skeletal fortification going at him and you if you have the right gear/equipment you'll put that boos down in seconds. Make sure you rmemeber this next time your choosing a character. When your choosing remember his name is Shadow Warrior! :)

-Shadow.

At the moment depending on how I'm feeling ;):P ................ all of them but maybe a slight leaning towards ... nah not really like them all at moment !

After playing about 30 hours on my Shadow Warrior, that tellse everything. I love his awesomeness, sorry I can't describe it any other way. You also have to love his cheesy one liners.

Cheers, Hunty.

• 2 weeks later...

I'll go with Seraphim. We share a long history, from the original Sacred. Used to be my least fave, but when I got her up and running, I totally fell in love with her. Versatile fighter, and gotta love those wings. I'd quote Giles, but I'm not sure how his speech went. :)

I voted Shadow Warrior because of his versatility. My ranged SW can utilize any combo of 1-3 out of 4 available buffs, all of which allow me to change my current playstyle on the fly. God I love seeing enemies with arrows left in their lifeless corpses. My close second would be the Inquisitor, because I have been to the dark side and I must say that their cookies are quite good, but they have no milk :drinks: