What is your Favorite Sacred 2 Character?

Favorite Character?  

250 members have voted

1. 1. What's your most favorite character to play in Sacred 2?

• Seraphim
    • Inquisitor
    • Dryad
    • High Elf
    • Shadow Warrior
    • Temple Guardian
    • Dragon Mage

I gave the ice HE a try, I really like her; much more then pyro yo say the least. Also I need to know where this area you speak of is so I can avoid it. I refuse to slay any dragons unless I'm forced to >.>

The two I remember were the Light quest dragon under the Seraphim Isle and the Grunwald Dragon.

Ok, I have no interest in playing her so yay, thats one bullet dodged

Edit and with the above link my heart is broken, why do games do this to me XD?

Edited by Synnworld
  • 1 month later...

Seraphim!

played her in the demo of S1 and still "love" her. doesn't matter if melee or BFG.

followed by the dryad as classic range.

I remember playing her for hundreds of hours in the first Sacred. Couldn't get enough of her Celestial Light

Her leap, when you made it part of a Combo with three Attacks in a row... absolutely hillarious and lethal!

:4rofl:

gogo

• 2 months later...

Thanks, I've lurked here in the past but finally decided to register. You should try out the DM sometime. I love his dialog concerning the kobolds too: "Every time I see gnomes, I get the urge to kill", or "You'll be even shorter when I'm done with you". Gotta love it.. :lol:

• Like! 1
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I love the ice HE I'm playing for my video series, too, but I just wish that raging nimbus wasn't so opaque because I can't see half my fights.

As part of the Diablo mod I made the cloud more transparent. I'll see about releasing it as a stand-alone mod soon.

• Like! 1
  • 3 months later...

So far, I love the dryad. I love the sound of that blowgun, goldenglade touch, everything. I finally started a DW death warrior today, and that is super fun. Love the BFG seraphim. Trying to get there with a melee TG, but those early levels are tough. His visuals and sound are just so amazing, though, that I know I'm going to spend some time with him. I love the ice HE I'm playing for my video series, too, but I just wish that raging nimbus wasn't so opaque because I can't see half my fights. Really, is there a wrong answer here? This game is great.

I agree with you on the "complete package" I was so enamored of the sounds they chose for Dryad right off the bat. In fact, when one of the first unpatched releases came out of game, the sound of the leech sounds was absolutely magnificient...they would literally roar, hugely and I just couldn't get enough out of firing her blowgun for hours on end... :lol:

Unfortunately, the game kept bugging, and one of the changes they had to make to her was a change in diminishment or, I guess, the "sound" of the leech coming from her blowgun... still kind of cool but nothing as monstrously enormous as when they first released her with her CA's.

Yeah Golden Glade rocks it

:thumbsup:

gogo