Item Theft?

ok. so I traded endijian's breastplate(seraphim set) for a pair of celdrahil's devotion(boots for elf) and after the trade, the game saved as usual. but then I put the boots on and tried to teleport. when I did this the game froze up. when I restarted the game I didn't have the boots nor the breastplate....is it possible for someone to "tack" my items in a trade? by this I mean, is it possible to steal items from some one by messin with my internet connection? I was hosting the game when this happened......and I mooch internet from my neighbor too....

nope u just witnessed a save that doesnt save.

let me explain, once u trade an item, the game "saves", but it actually doesnt save since if u decide to leave game or game freezes, u will lose you're newly acquired item and the item u traded away.

tip: save manually right after trades.... or else items dissapear in the wonderful world of "BUGGED ANCARIA"

happened to me many times, I have since than learned my lesson

• 2 weeks later...

seems only to affect the people who join, think the host actually does get the save from my experience

but with this game you gotta save like every 5 minutes and after every trade and before every zone etc etc etc

• 8 months later...

Same thing can happen if you kill a boss. after that is does save you game but not before you picked up you loot or got you xp.

So if something happens that causes you to lose the connection, you will be right back to the pion where the boss died, without any rewards. So always press F7 (default in ice and blood) to save manually when you have your things.