My items got doubled... Woo Hoo!

wow, I can't believe this. I was playing my Inquisitor with Zinsho, and I was hoping to move the niob smith damage sockets off my armor and into my Seyr's Klinge... a sick sweet two-hander. The problem was that I had put in plus 15 to all skills using rings as well as good secondary values into the sword...but I could not remove the Damage Types element out of fear of losing the rings. This would have been a hassle everytime I would have wanted to go against different bosses with different weaknesses. After a lot of shopping, I found rings of comparable worth and was thinking to transfer the skills rings to my armor and just socketing niobium smith damage into the Klinge sword at level 40. After having Zinsho help me load some ammies into silver sockets into my armor with his Blacksmith, I was ready to go out...but something happened. My kill speed had become reduced, and I had figgered on it being better. Scratching my head while pondering, I then wanted to reverse the experiment and look for the original synergy that I had destroyed and see if there was another way to create it while retaining the flexibility of keeping the smith runes in the sword for the flexibility of an easy damage type switch.

Woke up this morning, and had a few minutes to kill on the way to work, and decided to do some shopping with my level 34 Niobium TG Bargainer...looked in the shared stash, I almost swooned. There cradled so beautifully were the two set items AND a brand new Seyr's Klinge!

Merciful gods, I can now run perfect tests on two exact same sets of equipment.

We love bugs!

:woot:

gogo

Often in games these spontaneous item appearances vanish just as quickly and unexpectedly. Don't know if this is common in Sacred 2, but tread lightly friend.

heh, Sych I treaded pretty lightly indeed when I saw the items appear doubled. I was petrified that it was going to be a quick glitch, and they's just pop out. Well, muhahahah... a day later, and the times are still here. Can hardly wait to have some fun with them. The two hander is nicely powerful, and I can use it for my hard hit slot.

:bow:

gogo

lol

This is actually the first time this has happened to me in Sacred 2. I'll just be grateful that for once, a bug blessed instead of bit

:bow:

gogo