Shadow Warrior Tank Charger

ATTRIBUTES - (in this priority)

Strength- Mainly for the high Attack Value +XX

(You must keep your Chance To Hit hi)

Dexterity - Mainly for the high Defense Value +XXX

(Hi defence lowers the attackers chance to hit.

Vitality - The SW is weak against high crits.

(Doesn't need to be that high, attacker(s) won't last that long :)).

Stamina - To bring down your Regen time.

(The Initial points gain higher results than Death Warrior Focus Skill).

Skills: In this order of priority.

Death Warrior Focus - Must stay close to your Char level.

(Once you master this at 75 its a god send)

Sword Weapons - Again stay close to your Char level.

(Attack Speed +% is what we need).

Armor Lore - Armor Bonus + % and Regeneration Time penalty from armor -%

(Mainly for the regen reduction NOTE It decreases at every level the Armour % is a bonus).

Shield Lore - If your being hit a lot raise this 1st.

(Raises Def, you are a tank after all).

Tactics Lore - Raises damage and the chance to crit.

(The attack will be fast and procise).

Combat Discipline - Lowers the regen time of Combat Arts in combo and raises thier damage

Worth just 1 point, so you can put even single CA in for that -10% regen.

As for General skills I'd go for Blacksmith (IF IT WORKED) so Alchemy or Enhanced Perception. I don't use any to be truthfull.

Combat Arts (in no order just watch your regen times and your Regeneration per hit +X s).

Frenzied Rampage - Double Attack, Double Strike and Vampire for mods.

(This is your main recharge skill for both Combat Arts and HP. Keep the level low enough to just keep turned on when pressed. Because your double hitting you charge fast)

Scything Sweep - Force, Intent, Rage

(This is your Mob control, if your in the thick of it and having problems. The Knock back at higher lvls is great to give you a breather. You dont want to choose Knockback for bronze bacause you need enermys near you to recharge from and also unload rage bonus. This can be taken quite high because of the fast recharge).

Demonic Blow - Wounding, Frailty, Life Leech

(Take high for large damage to a single unit. Use FR to recharge quickly or use a few SS to charge and the unleash a massive DB from the rage build up).

Ruinous Onslaught - Fend, Adrenaline, Adrenaline

Def def def. used for big battles or when your taking a kicking. (will lower thier chance to hit).

Rousing Command - War Song, Impulse, Surge or leader (if you are a team player).

Attack % used if you want those big attacks to hit everytime (boss).

Augmenting Guidon - Elite, Healing, Fear or Leadership (if you are a team player)

Raises both Attack and def with a hp recharge, not much else to add.

Grim Resilience (Buff) - Fortify, Readiness, Reflex

A great buff, raising HP, Def and Evade.

Reflective Emanation (Buff) - Tough, Antimagic, Riposte or Idol (if you are a team player).

We are a tank so are up close and personnel, if played well you will hold "agro" so you may as well have something else active that will kill them faster :P .

Equipment

The one modifier that is a must is Regeneration per hit + without it the build will not work as intended. The higher and more you wear the higher you can have your Combat Arts.

I'll just go over what are good and bad Item Modifiers for this build (and most I guess) and why in no order, it all depends on your current short falls in combat and what equipment you have equiped.

Good

Attack Speed +X% (the faster you hit the faster you recharge and faster damage).

All Skills +X (No need to explain why, just be careful of the Regen ajustment on the CA.)

Aspect: "Name" +X ( As above).

"Combat Art" +X (As above).

Attack Value +X% (To raise your chance to hit).

Chance for critical hits +X% (If you have a spare slot why not).

Chance that opponents cannot evade attacks +X% (If your not hitting your not charging)

Life Leeched per hit +X or % (If your hitting fast your HP should raise fast).

Regeneration Penalty from Buffs -X% (The buff penalties can be a killer and this makes a big difference).

Regeneration Time: -X% (Do I need to explain this far down the guide?)

Chance to halve Regeneration time +X% (I've not used or tested because I don't like the "Chance" part and it's only a 50% drop

Method and Tips

Basic

The idea behind the build is to hit fast and with accuracy, with the enough Regeneration per hit + you will be able to raise your Combat Arts to a high level fast.

When adding CA keep an eye on the regen time per jump (With Buffs on and unmounted)

Spam Frenzied Rampage to recharge and in low damage crowds for fast DPS.

Demonic Blow can be used in 2 ways.

1. Keep at a low level to spam a Boss and use inconjuction with Scything Sweep.

2. Keep it high and use a few Frenzied Rampage to recharge and unleash a massive blow.

Scything Sweep if you are being overwhelmed by a crowd (knockback) and / or as above with Demonic Blow.

Augmenting Guidon - Put out when going into a large group or boss and kept up if a long battle.

Ruinous Onslaught and Rousing Command are placed into a combo. Play as above.

Both Buffs should be on at all times.

Sockets and rings

The more Regeneration per hit + rings you add the better. BUT consider any short falls in Attack rate and Def in your build.

NOTES

This is my 1st Build and 1st guide so any input and feedback is greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Excel

PSN - exceluk1