Comeback time!

Yeah, yeah, you guessed it - I'm back :Just_Cuz_21: And to show that I mean business, I got from 126 to 132 today, and with any luck I'll be in niobium soon. For all I see I got a lot of catching up to do. So many clan members and darkmatters members have gotten close or are at level 200.

The reasons I didn't come back soon were 2 - Sacred 2 didn't install (during the installation the PC just stopped responding) and the fan of my video card broke down. But finally, I managed to get everything in working order and I'm ready to get it on :yay:

Cya online :(

Dobri! I'm happy to hear you're back and in form. Your Orcs Cave Guide has been making waves all over the net, and we've got a new kamikaze going for Evil toons. I've seen how fast you can get a toon up to spec in HC...think you can make it to this Sunday's Kami?

Welcome back my friend!

:Just_Cuz_21:

gogo

For all it seems, the Evil kami is level 30-40. If that is so, I already have a level 35 Inquisitor I leveled up as backup shopper 3 months ago :Just_Cuz_21: I'll just bring him up to 39 today and I'll be ready.

Thanks, Nlovae :yay:

Edited by Dobri

Heya!

Feels good to be back? :Just_Cuz_21:

Good to have you back in the game! Want to party that level 132 of yours :) My TG is stuck at 137, and taking down the lvls has become a bit tedious :yay:

Greetz

Well, I don't mind at all - keeping in mind that my SW is the Buffer Build I posted in the SW section, and he hasn't been seeing no party time in quite some time, it will be fun. For now I offer 31% party reflect (melee, stun, etc.), 1100% atk rating increase and even more boosts by Augmenting Guidon :Just_Cuz_21:

It indeed feels good to be back :( I missed the Orc Cave grinding :yay:

Welcome back Dobri!

Shame that you had so much trouble with the pc but I'm happy to see that you got it all worked out. :D

Well, Schot, the only way I got it working is by making an NTFS partition on the HDD (as we know, FAT doesn't support more than 4GB files), making images of the 2 CD's and installing through an image drive. I still had to give it a break every 10-15% of the installation or so (otherwise the PC would stop responding again), but I least I'm online now. I'm not uninstalling the game no matter what now. I don't wanna go through the same 4-hour installing ordeal again :D

Oh, and BTW, nice work on the counter. I didn't see it till now. You made it show the level of the Kami. Silly me, asking stupid questions about the level of the Kami :P

@Stubbie

You're making some nice progress. Just keep up the good work, be careful and you'll get to 200 too :)

Edited by Dobri
Well, I don't mind at all - keeping in mind that my SW is the Buffer Build I posted in the SW section, and he hasn't been seeing no party time in quite some time, it will be fun. For now I offer 31% party reflect (melee, stun, etc.), 1100% atk rating increase and even more boosts by Augmenting Guidon :P

It indeed feels good to be back :) I missed the Orc Cave grinding :)

Buffer SW with Melee TG... that would mean trashing the whole of Ancaria! :D

greetz

I hear you Dobri, I'm out for quite a while by now as well. With a similar problem. My GFX card trade did not work out, the card I traded for has some issues. Not that it's completely broken, but it's kinda blue-screen prone with certain games. So I have to figure out what to do now...

Would be nice to finally join a kami event again :D

Dobri its good to see you back in action. I haven't had much time at all for video games lately but im trying my best to keep up with the kami event and spend more time playing with all my fellow dark friends. Hopefully this weeks kami event can bring everyone together and remind us all how much fun it is to play this game online with friends. :BlobRed:

Wonderful message, Viper - exactly my thoughts as well. Since I stopped Sacred 2 a few months ago, I stopped hanging on the PC as well too... As for the Kami - I love your proposal for a pre-determined course of action :BlobRed: