Sacred 2 - Quest Atlas of Ancaria

Very nicely done guys. I'm going to open up the next batch of maps. The Eastern, Central and Western Artamark maps. Hopefully, with 3 divisions the Artamark region will be more managable than Tyr Lysia. Good news on the matter of the 60 marker limit by the way. I spoke to the owner of maplib about our troubles with the max 60 marker limit per page. He's raised it to 100 for us. :thumbsup:

Oh thank you for that list Jermane. Very handy that. :)

Colif. Would you do the honors with some screenshots of your uber quester's map of Artamark? :D

I'm going to continue checking the Tyr Lysia maps and see if more edits are needed.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Currently I am sick so I will do maps next time I feel like playing any games. Won't be that long, I just don't have the energy right now. Probably be next 2 days, I have been waiting for you to ask :D

Oh, and just ignore my last post about number of quests in this area. I was wrong, I must have been thinking about my total at end of orc region. There are about 140 quests in Human region, I don't think I missed any - nice to know if I did.

Looking at Griffinborough, it might get crowded on the scale it is. There are quite a few stages of quests in there.

Edited by Colif

No worries at all Colif. You rest up and take care of yourself. We have all the time in the world. :) 140 quests in Artamark should be a snap now that we can have 100 markers per map. :ninja:

Schot, I just opened up the Western Artamark map and went to mark a little bit. It seems there are no categories set up for the map yet?

Is that something you can do now, or do you need to re-upload/setup the map?

Edit: The Central Map has the categories, but the Western and Eastern do not.

Edited by Jermane

Ah, I missed that. Thanx Jermane. I'll set them up right now.

P.s.

Categories are now added and I've re-associated the markers you made to the revised categories on the Central Artamark map Jermane. :)

There is overlap on the maps but at least I don't miss any quests:

Light:

westlightcr.jpg

centrallightcr.jpg

eastlight.jpg

Maps kept printing wrong. Odd buffer problem.

Edited by Colif

Dark:

westdark1c.jpg

centraldark1c.jpg

eastdark1.jpg

Glad next zone is smaller.. actually, all are from here on.

I can do close ups of griffinborough if you want?

Edited by Colif

Thank you Colif. Those are fantastic. Somehow the number of quests seem much less in Artamark than there are in Tyr Lysia. Doth my eyes deceive me?

I think difference is only about 10 quests, I was 148 at end of chapter 1; 299 at end of chapter 2. I think the main difference is 2nd region is bigger, so more spread out. They take longer in chapt 2 as there is more running around involved - the wedding quest comes to mind, as an example.

Many of the quests completed in Chapter 2 are follow ons from chap 1. A long journey, the Northrend quests and the Easter quest all get counted as chapter 1 but are completed in chapter 2.

Glad you noticed the maps, I was going to post a bump :D

oh, and the unique mounts quest isn't on here as island is off the map but is included in chapter 2.

When we get to orc region, the two miniboss quest circles only appear on the map when you are in the caves.

Edited by Colif
  • 1 month later...

this will be tremendously helpful for me and my wife

while we are trying not not die, we can find all of the quests. We are in Eastern Tyr Lysia at the moment but everything is orange because we did it in Bronze and are doing it again in Silver, so its difficult finding all of the quests again.

Where might I find all of these 12 maps?

thanks Mister Schot!

• 1 month later...

Yes indeedy goldenunderdog and a big thank you ryanrocker. :D I'm going to go ahead and merge your two posts into that topic. Alakazam! :) This topic! ^^

It's a fair bit incomplete as you'll see goldenunderdog but much of Tyr-Lysia is complete with many thanx to Colif and Jermane who helped me quite a lot.

Aaaand I just realized I had missed your post Colif. Really sorry about that. Things have been a bit hectic lately but I've been dreaming of getting back to this project. Yes I think we all did look away at the same time. I think Jermane probably ran though. Really fast, lol. He put a lot of hard work into the Tyr-Lysia maps. Must have driven him crazy. Was some intense work to say the least. He got the really hard work done though. Tyr-Lysia is a tough one to document quests. :heat:

Yes indeedy goldenunderdog and a big thank you ryanrocker. :D I'm going to go ahead and merge your two posts into that topic. Alakazam! :) This topic! ^^

It's a fair bit incomplete as you'll see goldenunderdog but much of Tyr-Lysia is complete with many thanx to Colif and Jermane who helped me quite a lot.

Aaaand I just realized I had missed your post Colif. Really sorry about that. Things have been a bit hectic lately but I've been dreaming of getting back to this project. Yes I think we all did look away at the same time. I think Jermane probably ran though. Really fast, lol. He put a lot of hard work into the Tyr-Lysia maps. Must have driven him crazy. Was some intense work to say the least. He got the really hard work done though. Tyr-Lysia is a tough one to document quests. :D

will there be a merge of the two maps and thank you for the hard work on the map u guys did a great job