Shadow Warrior short clip

I am unhappy with the quality of the upload. I still have to adjust settings on the camera to make the best recording of my TV, but I may have to find another movie maker app other than the one that comes with windows. Anyway, this is my experimental Shadow Warrior, still under level 20. I'm just messing around with being a "minion master" of sorts, focusing on the Astral Lord aspect, but touching on the other two as well. I think I had just spent my second mod point in Shadow Veil before I made that video. I kinda like being able to cast without being detected :P

Hopefully I'll have better quality videos in the future...then I'll have to work on actually doing something worth watching :D

It looks great. Careful here nilihanth, lol, making game movies is unbelievably addictive!

:bow:

gogo

I hope not I got a capture card coming in the next few days, I will only be able to play in 480i when I record but I should be fairly good quality. I think I will run through the bosses with my Seraphim first. Only a cheap Easycap USB device, with the necessary cables to view it on my TV while recording it cost me less than £25.

Here is a good example of the quality you can get from it:

Edited by LordRaviel

@Chareos

@Gogo

Thanks!

@Raviel

I wish I had a nice capture card and a decent PC to capture it to. If I could I'd aim for higher res capturing, like around 720p if I could, but I'm a dreamer with no cash :P