Some help and advice on my ranger dryad

eternity

first really cool and usefull sacred site this is

now I always haded a thing for ranger chars and this dryad looks a lot fun at that blowpipe is cool so I decide to make one and read some guides and they are really awasome but I still has I few question since I as is it now gonna to make the same build since some has bargian and some dont and the same with EP and I really want EP on this since is look like a fast mobe killer so I it could be hlpfull to have EP

I look at Chrona cool guide but I dont wanne take bargain since I have seraphim that use bargain, but when I shop with her most of the stuff are seraphim stuff that right, but the rings and amu are as I see it the most important items to shop for and that my seraphim can get.

Is yellow really that much better then set and unique? they do seem to be better but not a whole lot better but I am new so I could be wrong, but since I was thinking of not taking bargain that would make room for a skill that could hlp in combat and perharps make up for the lack of power not be able to shop all those yellow or am I totally wrong on that point?

-EP

-Tacticlore

-Ranged Weapons

-Concentration

-Capricious Hunter Focus

-Nature Weaver Focus

-Combat Reflexes

-Armor Lore

-Constitution

these are the skill taking from Chrona guide that I was thinking of take also but was to take for last skill and how much should I put into them?

and what about attribute point where should I put them?

I could use some advise on the skills and attribute and also on my thought about that bargain does it set back the build a lot not have it and does it work all the way to niob ( I play softcore but still I dont like dying so it have to be able make it also in niob)