Patch 2.43 for the PC version online today

New patch for PC versions very soon!

The Patch 2.43 for the PC version will be available today after an extended lobby downtime. All the lobbies should be online again around 15:00 (CET) The Steam version may come a bit later.

New Features:

• It is now possible to disable the camera shaking via an entry in the optionscustom.txt. The entry is: camera.cameraShake = 0

Bugfixes:

• The heroes do not point out insufficient armor against the wrong damage types anymore.
  • Reflection damage from NPCs has been reduced.
  • The Sakkara demon on the "Start Island" no longer attacks the player unless he has been attacked first.
  • Gold and XP amounts will now be displayed using periods as the thousands separator. (For example 123.456.789.000)
  • When fight music is disabled, the region music will continue to play during combat.
  • The bonus "Chance to dismount opponent" has been removed.
  • Blowpipes are now able to hit mounted creatures.
  • Achievements will only be shown ingame and commented by the hero the first they are accomplished.
  • The achievement "Group Hug" is now possible to accomplish.
  • Other heroes in multiplayer game sessions are now less chatty.

The patchnotes are not showing all the changes. One of the undocumented changes is the savegames compatibility preparation for the addon.

Source : http://forum.sacredeng.ascaron-net.com/sho...4824#post594824

Yeah, we're all waiting for the developers to upload the patch now :P The lobby is full of people who can't play :)

And let's hope there are no installation problems.

Edited by Dobri

Gogo's at work, unless he has the day off.

However... a merge is needed regardless.

I'm just hoping it's not a huge huge patch file this time, they don't seem to be adding much feature wise so shouldn't be quite as big as the previous ones.

grr... almost 7 hours overdue, and nothing

I'm going mental here *Runs around in circles* :)

I hope whatever issue they're having is fixed soon...

Phew... *Tired* I need another beer now...

How is it overdue? They announced it today, but didn't specify when it'd be available for download. Overdue would be if it only showed up tomorrow.

-chuckles-

Here

"lobbies and servers should hopefully be back at 1pm CET."

Here

"The Patch 2.43 for the PC version will be available today after an extended lobby downtime. All the lobbies should be online again around 15:00 (CET)"

Which basically means 3pm

So I stand corrected. It's only 3 hours late, but still :) I am not the most patient of people ;)

Around 1500 CET, of course around is quite vague, 7 hours is still around the right time when you consider how long it takes for the patches to come out (what's 12 hours more time when you're already at a few months afterall).

Of course I was partly saying that just to tease him, I'm stuck at work so I don't mind just yet that it's not out, while he's antsy about it.

Anyone with steam version able to patch...(I'll check back and edit as I do have steam version)

Not sure if its a steam issue but the lobby has zero games to join and zero to create :)

Oh well I got a SP game going..

Edited by claudius

* Rings and Amulets have all changed (mine are useless now)

* Some people are missing all of their mentor potions.

* I am getting about 10-20 more fps. The game seems to run much better for me.

* It looks like they changed the drop rate of unique items. I just got 7 unique items in about 30 minutes of playing.

* The bugged quest monsters were not fixed.

* Rings and Amulets have all changed (mine are useless now)

not again...

* I am getting about 10-20 more fps. The game seems to run much better for me.

nice

* The bugged quest monsters were not fixed.

It seems that not everything is done yet...

edit: removed a grave mistake...

Edited by Arperum
Please Sign In or Sign Up