My "vs. Kral" video

This time it's me and my wife playing around. No audio this time, which is fine because it was just us talking and there was also a fan running so it was pretty terrible. I may add music later just for fun. I have been noticing that the screen seems to dance if you look at the edges. I've figured out that this is the camera's stability mode kicking in for whatever reason. I suppose it thinks that things are moving around since the screen is very active. I'll turn that off for future vids.

I sure can't wait until I actually have something impressive to show off :) Bronze mode and level 35 sure isn't getting any "oooohhhs" and "aaaaaahhhhs" :drunkards:

lol, do I see a new Spielberg in the making? I admire the effort you're putting into this, I wish I had the patience to do this kind of work. Nothing really seems to say it like a good video, and I'm confident your up and coming is going to be big O nominee material, yes?

:drunkards:

gogo

lol, do I see a new Spielberg in the making? I admire the effort you're putting into this, I wish I had the patience to do this kind of work. Nothing really seems to say it like a good video, and I'm confident your up and coming is going to be big O nominee material, yes?

Haha! I could only wish :woot:

It's really not too much effort. I used VideoSpin to edit but I'm on a trial version for some of the features. We'll see what goes missing when the trial ends :blink: It is a very easy program to use and the built-in title editor gives you a nice assortment of fonts. It also seemed to make a better final product than Microsoft Movie Maker, as it stayed in true widescreen, 16:9 aspect ratio and uploaded to Youtube just fine, unlike the last one I did.

Wonderful stuff nilihanth. :blink: It must be very hard to make game vids from a cam but it looks like you're getting the hang of it. Something that might be of interest to you is the xfire video tools. Xfire has a pc game capture application. What's interesting about the xfire application is that it will convert pretty much anything. The intended purpose is for xfire to convert xfire captured videos but I've used it to convert my videos that I captured using Fraps. As far as I've seen xfire creates the best compressions. Give it a try!

P.s.

Just clicked the link in your sig and saw the work you did on the wiki. Very nice. :woot: I've added the Trophies(PS3) link to the Sacred 2 front page as well as to the Achievements page.

Wonderful stuff nilihanth. :( It must be very hard to make game vids from a cam but it looks like you're getting the hang of it. Something that might be of interest to you is the xfire video tools. Xfire has a pc game capture application. What's interesting about the xfire application is that it will convert pretty much anything. The intended purpose is for xfire to convert xfire captured videos but I've used it to convert my videos that I captured using Fraps. As far as I've seen xfire creates the best compressions. Give it a try!

P.s.

Just clicked the link in your sig and saw the work you did on the wiki. Very nice. :) I've added the Trophies(PS3) link to the Sacred 2 front page as well as to the Achievements page.

Neato Frito! I'll look into Xfire. I used to use Xfire a lot back in the day when I gamed a lot on the PC. It'll be nice to revisit and see how it's grown :) Thanks!

P.S. Thanks for your P.S.! I just kept seeing people ask about the local co-op mode and I kept answering their specific threads with detailed information when Gogo made the suggestion to put it in the wiki. Of course I obliged :D Also, when I discovered all of the nice big trophy images someone on the net was so kind to share I just had to get them up on the wiki for those of us who are trophy collectors.