Shadow Warrior Build Help

Hey Folks!

I'm playing a shadow warrior with my wife (who is playing a dryad)...and am wondering what would be a good build to go with...I've tried a couple already..sword/armor/shield/tactics variety...I guess I went with the traditional "warrior" type setup..but it doesn't seem to be working too well. So anyone playing the console with a solid shadow warrior build...could you post it please or give me some advice as to how to spec? Would be GREATLY appreciated.

Thanks!

Hey Folks!

I'm playing a shadow warrior with my wife (who is playing a dryad)...and am wondering what would be a good build to go with...I've tried a couple already..sword/armor/shield/tactics variety...I guess I went with the traditional "warrior" type setup..but it doesn't seem to be working too well. So anyone playing the console with a solid shadow warrior build...could you post it please or give me some advice as to how to spec? Would be GREATLY appreciated.

Thanks!

Hello and welcome to the community! You're in luck, as there is an entire section of the forums for class guides and builds, and here is the Shadow Warrior section.

Oh and also make sure to check out the wiki that this community has worked hard on, here

Also, just take a good look at the structure of these forums. There's generally a place for every kind of post here. Don't be afraid to ask for help!

Enjoy!

Edited by nilihanth
Hey Folks!

Thanks!

Hello and welcome to the community! You're in luck, as there is an entire section of the forums for class guides and builds, and here is the Shadow Warrior section.

Oh and also make sure to check out the wiki that this community has worked hard on, here

Also, just take a good look at the structure of these forums. There's generally a place for every kind of post here. Don't be afraid to ask for help!

Enjoy!

Thanks...found it :)

I went with a Death Warrior with Duel Wield.

Tactics Lore

Duel Wield

Death Warrior Focus

Armor Lore

Sword Lore (for when I want to wield a 2 hand sword.)

Malevolent Champion Focus

I cant remember what the others ones were but I put most of my points into Tactics,Duel and Death Warrior.

I put most attribute points into strength 2 to 1 over dexterity.

I beat Bronze without dying and only died in Silver trying to do an all boss run and the dang Mist guy got me!

Heres the main ones

Tactics Lore~definately the first, and keep this to your level. Hit the enemies hard, it can be fun

Astral Focus~ Then get mod points with this one by puting points into it, and mod your shadow veil to become a buff and you can kill bosses without 1 hp taken from you if you put the chance to cast spell to 100 and just use you're demonic blow or Frenzied rampage~this one is the best. But dont use combat arts on a mount, doesnt work as good. Make sure you mod it with *enemies need to get closer *Chance to cast spell goes higher * and to become a buff. This is especially good if you are in the middle of killing anything, and supper is ready. Just activate the buff and walk away.

Death Warrior Focus~this is to bring up the level of your Grim resiliance, more hp=less deaths

Armor Lore~you pick up alot of armor that have a +25% regeneration penalty, this takes it down as well as makes your armor better.....after this I would choose toughness maybe:)

Duel Wield~despite what other people say, you dont need sword weapons. It is a complete waste of time if you dont use 1 sword. For example I use two Kanders sabers and they dont have a modifier with sword weapons so sword weapons is bogus with it. Their are many swords without modifiers with swords weapons, so just throw two swords on and get ready for fun Your not missing anything with the sword skill because it doesnt combine with dual wield;)

Malevolent Champion Focus~this is a big one to get the level of your Reflection up as high as it can get, then you wont get hit. Im a level 107, and the enemies are 125 (Survival bonus of 92%) and I literally run around and collect 20-30 enemies around me, and just get em hell and they hardly hit me because I have a 72% chance to reflect an attack

Concentration~This should be in your top 5 because you get another buff active with it, but id recommend to not put more than 1 point in it because he doent have 3 good buffs...

The rest is up to you, but I made the mistake of getting my enhanced perception to 75 and it is for nothing almost because it works for S*it....its good for armor that has a modifier with enhanced perception for experience per kill, it raises the more points you have in it. but I heard its glitched and dont work, just like Blacksmithing~ I could be wrong...

Also another tip, if you find penants or rings with death blow, or + All Skills, keep em, they are money. My death blow is 67% on platinum, and when their health hits 67% I do double damage...something like 9000 ;) and the + All skills, I have my tactics lore at 107 (my level) but with all my + # All skills, it is at Level 163! I hit hard, I can kill any boss in under 15 seconds on Platinum...I killed 3 of the 4 bosses at the end while on the same mentor potion!! And I dont have any % duration of potion added :) the octowimp takes about 7 seconds haha

So you have 2 options, hit hard, or have your soldiers hit hard...You can let them kill everything through the whole game (Ive tried it with my 3rd shadow warrior and it was boring)