Sacred 2 Single Player Chest Trade Thread

UNDER RECONSTRUCTION DUE TO ICE&BLOOD(Ice and Blood items only)

ok folks,I've been given permission to set this up,so welcome to the (pc version)sp trade thread,

basicly trading chest files via email,so some rules first ok,

1.pm email addresses to each other when trading(once you have organised a trade via post).

2.please report bad traders.

3.give 24 hours before reporting(people could be busy/at work etc)please be patient

4.fair trades only.

5.post when trade is complete.

6.have fun.

so

ITEMS I GOT-

DRAGON MAGE SETS-

draagens legacy-lvl120-set complete

toriks oath-lvl120-set complete

halgrims law-lvl120-set complete

pyx's power-lvl120-set complete

SHADOW WARRIOR SETS-

infernal torment-lvl35-set complete(also have lvl80)

lucretis stars-lvl45-set complete

armantins legacy-lvl45-set complete

eternal silence-lvl80-helm/chest/legs/shoulders

cold grave-lvl80(except legslvl95)-set complete

executioners aids-lvl80-set complete

TEMPLE GUARDIAN SETS-

guardians of shadows-lvl35-set complete

lumen's servant's-lvl35-set complete

cybernetic tormentor-lvl50-set complete

guardians of light-lvl50-set complete

xtm-2174-lvl35-set complete

combat modules cc10-lvl45-set complete

technical modules-lvl45-set complete

t-energy modules-lvl45-set complete

UNIQUES-

desert saber-lvl105

ragno's slayer-lvl110

lorga's sword-lvl119

dragonbone swiftbow-lvl124

kernforce cutlass-lvl118

kuan's pride-lvl84

slicing scythe-lvl115

shadow weaver-lvl111

ignis magica-lvl77

sword of the blood dryads-lvl90

nlovae's mystery-lvl110

ice flash-lvl111

dragon's nemesis-lvl115

flame smiter-lvl120

serpents tongue-lvl123

glacial defender-lvl75

unyielding wall-lvl85

stalworth safeguard-lvl110

eternal block-lvl115

wall of flames-lvl75

khandar's slicer-lvl85

UPDATES WILL HAPPEN OVER NEXT FEW DAYS PLEASE KEEPING CHECKING THANK YOU

regards wraithking.

Edited by wraithking
  • Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is a great idea wraithking. I hope the Sacred 2 Single Players here on site can share in some of the excitement of the Multi Play players with their trades. Good luck and profitable trades for all.

Stickied!

:bye:

gogo

This is a great idea wraithking. I hope the Sacred 2 Single Players here on site can share in some of the excitement of the Multi Play players with their trades. Good luck and profitable trades for all.

Stickied!

:bye:

gogo

Yep thanks Wraithking I will now have to sort out some gear for trading I have mostly level 65-75 on a TG.

But it's a start I like the idea of sp trade was something we did in the old Diablo days because we got sick of hacks and cheats in MP.

thanks for the support guys/gals,just keep checking my first post for updates,I've a lot

of chests backed up and it'll take me a while to sort out,and sometimes im in a gernerous mood

so you could even get a freebie trade or bonus,

1 question I have is, how exactly are we meant to use these items except by swapping our current save games for yours, and restarting just to use these items. Its very hard to trade alone on a single player game, yes you can swap gear via trading with someone on a lan but then you would have to log out, swap the save games back to your normal characters, and then get items of person you traded with, but that seems an awful lot of work to get items. Same applies to open multi player.

You are 2nd person I have seen offering similar service, same question stopped me responding.

I am not sure I want to restart as I already have 3 characters over 100. Its a long way to go back to nothing.

I am sure you will get takers though, I will just keep playing as is and hope I can get a legendary one day, the old fashioned way. It might mean more to me then.

Edited by Colif
1 question I have is, how exactly are we meant to use these items except by swapping our current save games for yours, and restarting just to use these items. Its very hard to trade alone on a single player game, yes you can swap gear via trading with someone on a lan but then you would have to log out, swap the save games back to your normal characters, and then get items of person you traded with, but that seems an awful lot of work to get items. Same applies to open multi player.

You are 2nd person I have seen offering similar service, same question stopped me responding.

I am not sure I want to restart as I already have 3 characters over 100. Its a long way to go back to nothing.

I am sure you will get takers though, I will just keep playing as is and hope I can get a legendary one day, the old fashioned way. It might mean more to me then.

first back up your chestfile,then put any items you want to trade in the shared stash tab,go to where your saved games/chest file is

and send it as an attachment via email,once you get chest file sent to you put it in with save games and load up your toon and the items you

received are in shared stash tab so put on toon and if want put back your own chest file and thats it. allways back up your own chests.

this works for sp and doesn't effect your toon in anyway, matter of level/where you are, so dont worry.

just make sure you dont have game running when swapping chests

Edited by wraithking

That is easier. Will need to make a new character to empty shared stash before I try it anyway. It doesn't get empty much.

Also, didn't we establish the Bergonix set doesn't fall yet?

no trading so far,you boring lot lol :) oh well I'll get back to farming items ;)

lol :) working on it mate had a busy weekend my HE only has low end stuff and TG I need to sit down and write it out....

I am looking for a Ring of Storms though a level 50ish. :)

yeah it does take ages sorting this stuff out wraithmage,I've got a ring of storms but its lvl65,I've updated my list so if it says complete it

means I've got the complete set at those lvls,

yeah it does take ages sorting this stuff out wraithmage,I've got a ring of storms but its lvl65,I've updated my list so if it says complete it

means I've got the complete set at those lvls,

Ok managed to put it together.

I Have TG sets:

Technical Modules complete level 75

Comabt Modules complete(all level 75 except torso which is level 47, need a level 75) I use this one I am building a second set.

Tormentors Burden level 50

Plate of The Tormentor level 65

Boots of The Dark Path level 65

Lumens Way level 65

Greaves of The Guardian level 65

I also have a and HE Faladals Blizzard set level 15&30

Also other pieces and part sets just make a request.

Uniques

Skullsmasher level 61&73

Ragnos Slayer level 65

Memetars Protector level 68

Thains Axe level 66

Sword of The Blood Dryads level 77

Elven Star level 64

Olgfrieds Choker level 66

Deaths Chirr level 28

Raincuils Dark Flame level 35

Xyrynas Parable level 40

Dwendoriks Vanquisher level 36

Officers Sabre level 35

Edited by Wraithmage

first back up your chestfile,then put any items you want to trade in the shared stash tab,go to where your saved games/chest file is

and send it as an attachment via email,once you get chest file sent to you put it in with save games and load up your toon and the items you

received are in shared stash tab so put on toon and if want put back your own chest file and thats it. allways back up your own chests.

this works for sp and doesn't effect your toon in anyway, matter of level/where you are, so dont worry.

just make sure you dont have game running when swapping chests

My method is a bit more involved cos I have learnt from D2 trading days :D

First rule of a Single Player backup your game save file lol

I create a trader character say SW, do the dash to Sloeford :D

F9 save exit

Open up the character with the items for trade, place them in the shared belongings chest.

F9 save exit

I then winzip/rar the chest file and place in a folder called outgoing saves(I have an incoming one as well).

With an item/s I receive I take the chest file open it and place items in my characters inventory then F9 save exit.

I then cut/paste my backup save chest file back in original saves( I keep all my character gear on their side the shared side is generally empty).

Then open my trader character and put items in shared belongings for which ever character needs them.

I find if your in doubt of anything in SP create a backup, saves a few tears and stressful moments :(

Edited by Wraithmage
ok wraithmage I've sent the chest file to you hope theres no problems,

just let me know ok.

No problems all intact :D I have sent yours thanks lets hope this catches on. :D

Edited by Wraithmage
Anyone got a level 50 Stalworth Safeguard shield and a combat module torso level 75 for TG?

hey wraithmage,I've looked through my unique and tg chests and yeah your in luck I've got one of each

of the shield and torso,never knew I had shield though oh well quite handy really,

I should sort out my unique chests for listing really,and for wiki.

I'll send you them asap wraithmage.

edit ok I've sent them.

Edited by wraithking

Cheers again :thumbsup: this works well, I am getting use to the chest file swap around I do have runes amd potions in my original one :D no great loss if I screw up.

All we need is a few more people to join in and we could get a nice thing going can't be to many sp's out there or sp/mp's that want to trade in a safe way.

yeah I know what you mean wraithmage,its good for sp players just for collections/giving newbies a start etc

and for community spirit,I think its just a case of no one really knows about the thread,we have another trader possibly scarligmione,

so welcome scarligmione,look forward to trading with you,

your welcome wraithmage hope the shield and torso work for you,

if you come across any rings/amulets with big bonuses to banish undead that would be great,

im afraid this thread is for pc sp trades,the only way to get the sword is to trade with other 360 players online,or have it drop when

you've killed something,but because its a legendary that may take some time.

but post it as a thread of your own with 360 in title and maybe a 360 player can help.

sorry I cant help rossoco.