Sacred 2 Single Player Chest Trade Thread

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok what do I have to do to get sp players to trade? give my stuff away lol

at this rate im gonna give a chest full of goodies to the next person who wants to trade(as long as they tell me what class they want items for)

• 2 weeks later...

anyone got the sw christmas set(any level)? im patched to 2.43 so cant get it anymore

will trade a chest full of goodies(which ever class you like/just tell me what level gear you need) for it

please anyone!

remember pc version/chest trade only

thank you spunky your the best,if you just make a copy(so you keep the original) of the chest file(just make sure the items your trading are in shared stash not my belongings)(my documents/ascaron/sacred2/(I think)

just look for the chest.file and copy it into a space on your pc and send it via email attachment,I'll pm you my email,since you done me this great favour

I'll send you a chest with level around 70/120/160/200 sets of bergonix complete if you want or some legendaries or both but you have to be patched to 2.43 for bergonix

so its in blueprints

or just let me know if your duel wielding and I'll make sure theres at least 2 of weapons,or basicly let me know if you need weapons/armor(sets) or anything

im happy to send you anything(but im not too clued up on temple guardian though sorry in advance)

thanks again.

thanks spunky,just got it,trust me I have way too many chest files full of items,its ridiculous,half of which I'll never use,but kept for collections sake,

please just let me know if you need anything at all even if its a ring with 54% deathblow I've got 12 of these so far lol (but nerfted in expansion)

Yep, trade went well. Hopefully I will get those items to drop for me too, it always taste better if I have found the items myself.

Nice collection of legendaries wraith :)

yeah the legendaries are nice,but I hope when I get expansion the new ones are harder to find,

its definitely better to find items yourself,but I like trading just for something else to do,

im planning on doing a reinstall to see if it will fix my drop rate bug(getting legendaries too easy)

and with swapping chests in and out not sure if online servers will pick up problems,might do it when I get ice&blood

and just start online with fresh install and a dragonmage,

hey spunky can you tell me if I need any extra gear like a headset etc for online play?

Drop bug :P, I wish I had that drop bug you're having, as I haven't found a single legendary since I got those two jewelries a couple of months ago.

It must be nice to get all the goodies, but I guess to get it so often ruins the enjoyment of finding them.

Nope, no headset needed, atleast I'm not using any.

Edited by Spunky

cool,I might do a reinstall sooner then and try it out,start fresh and see how it goes,maybe online by weekend hopefully

between work and kids quite busy,but something I definitely want to try soon as possible.I'll let you know spunky how I get on with

reinstall and hopefully get a online game going with you.

• 2 weeks later...
cool,yeah your right ok shop open for trading lol :)

Sooo.... shop still open? I just got sacred 2, and though I am no noob, (niobium in underworld for the win :-). to bad my old hard drive broke with all the info :-( ) It's going to take a bit for me to level up my guys and get my hands on some goodies. I am starting off with a temple guardian utility build so I can get my hands on some sick stuff, then after he hits niobium and level 180-200 or so, I am switching to a flaming high elf so I can do some mass farming later on.

any chance you could send me a few good sets for my TG that will help me advance quickly?

also, in terms of the Christmas sets, as I haven't installed patch 3.4, I want to get a few sets before I do. Anything in specific you want? and do you want them to be a certain level? I can probably get a bunch of character sets at lower levels if you don't mind. (rather then grinding a char up a ton of levels I won't use anyway)

I can shoot you a few Christmas sets once I get them to tide you over until I can start farming some nice stuff in niob.

(p.S. any advice for building a build that can farm well with upper level niob monsters? I was thinking a super powered high elf with BT and IS a good deal of enhanced perception... any build you know of that will farm high level enemies better at the 180-200 level stage?)

hi golden avenger,welcome,shop is allways open lol,what aspects have you chosen for your tg?(source warden etc) I can send you

a couple of sets to suit what ca aspect(s) your using so it helps you better also what level are you looking for?

as for christmas sets as im patched to 2.4 I cant get them anymore(christmas quest was patch2.34) so any sets and any level except the sw one

I got that one of spunky,

if you find any bows/blowpipes once in niob around lvl200 with the stats-opponents level for deathblow and -xx% opponents cannot evade chance

I'd love them as ive never got any(im hoping to make a dryad)

as for builds,check out the guide section in forums theres a few good shopper/mob killer etc builds for all chars,it'll help you alot

hi golden avenger,welcome,shop is allways open lol,what aspects have you chosen for your tg?(source warden etc) I can send you

a couple of sets to suit what ca aspect(s) your using so it helps you better also what level are you looking for?

as for christmas sets as im patched to 2.4 I cant get them anymore(christmas quest was patch2.34) so any sets and any level except the sw one

I got that one of spunky,

if you find any bows/blowpipes once in niob around lvl200 with the stats-opponents level for deathblow and -xx% opponents cannot evade chance

I'd love them as ive never got any(im hoping to make a dryad)

as for builds,check out the guide section in forums theres a few good shopper/mob killer etc builds for all chars,it'll help you alot

I am going for a Guardian/Source Warden Combo (so I can get firey ember and combine it with a modded deathly spears for good group killing).

sounds good, when I get to the island, I will grab some sets for ya, and I will let you know if I get any good bows or blowpipes in niob.