78 replies to this topic

#41 wraithking

wraithking

Chromium Defender

• Members
  • 248 posts
  • Platform:PC

Posted 07 September 2009 - 11:10 AM

aaaaahhhhh! im starting to get it now,just one more question if you dont mind,do I need to sign up for any accounts etc?
Ruinous Ring-1,00,567 gold
divine chest guard-20,999,999 gold
Slapping Kobold In Face With Spectral Hand Priceless.
THERE CAN ONLY BE ONE:HIGHLANDER

#42 Spunky

Spunky

Cobalt Warrior

• Fellowship - Supporting Member
  • 3,524 posts

Posted 07 September 2009 - 11:11 AM

Just make an account when you log in the first time, it's free so no worries there.

#43 wraithking

wraithking

Chromium Defender

• Members
  • 248 posts

Posted 07 September 2009 - 12:03 PM

cool,I might do a reinstall sooner then and try it out,start fresh and see how it goes,maybe online by weekend hopefully
between work and kids quite busy,but something I definitely want to try soon as possible.I'll let you know spunky how I get on with
reinstall and hopefully get a online game going with you.

#44 Spunky

Spunky

Cobalt Warrior

• 3,524 posts

Posted 07 September 2009 - 12:32 PM

That's cool wraith, just send me a PM either here or at the SIF when you are ready :drool:

#45 wraithking

wraithking

Chromium Defender

• Members
  • 248 posts

Posted 07 September 2009 - 12:40 PM

no worries spunky will do,what type of chars/game do you play? ie class/hc/sc/campaign/freeplay/open or closed?

#46 Spunky

Spunky

Cobalt Warrior

• 3,524 posts

Posted 07 September 2009 - 12:45 PM

Closed Net, mainly free play with my TG & SW.

We have gone way off topic in yer thread wraith :drool:

#47 wraithking

wraithking

Chromium Defender

• Members
  • 248 posts

Posted 07 September 2009 - 12:55 PM

cool,yeah your right ok shop open for trading lol :drool:

#48 GoldenAvenger

GoldenAvenger

Leaden Juggernaut

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 16 September 2009 - 01:48 PM

cool,yeah your right ok shop open for trading lol :)

Sooo.... shop still open? I just got sacred 2, and though I am no noob, (niobium in underworld for the win :-). to bad my old hard drive broke with all the info :-( ) It's going to take a bit for me to level up my guys and get my hands on some goodies. I am starting off with a temple guardian utility build so I can get my hands on some sick stuff, then after he hits niobium and level 180-200 or so, I am switching to a flaming high elf so I can do some mass farming later on.

any chance you could send me a few good sets for my TG that will help me advance quickly?

also, in terms of the Christmas sets, as I haven't installed patch 3.4, I want to get a few sets before I do. Anything in specific you want? and do you want them to be a certain level? I can probably get a bunch of character sets at lower levels if you don't mind. (rather then grinding a char up a ton of levels I won't use anyway)
I can shoot you a few Christmas sets once I get them to tide you over until I can start farming some nice stuff in niob.

(p.S. any advice for building a build that can farm well with upper level niob monsters? I was thinking a super powered high elf with BT and IS a good deal of enhanced perception... any build you know of that will farm high level enemies better at the 180-200 level stage?)
A Computer Once Beat me at Chess, but it was no match for me at Kick Boxing

#49 wraithking

wraithking

Chromium Defender

• Members
  • 248 posts

Posted 17 September 2009 - 01:16 AM

hi golden avenger,welcome,shop is allways open lol,what aspects have you chosen for your tg?(source warden etc) I can send you
a couple of sets to suit what ca aspect(s) your using so it helps you better also what level are you looking for?

as for christmas sets as im patched to 2.4 I cant get them anymore(christmas quest was patch2.34) so any sets and any level except the sw one
I got that one of spunky,

if you find any bows/blowpipes once in niob around lvl200 with the stats-opponents level for deathblow and -xx% opponents cannot evade chance
I'd love them as ive never got any(im hoping to make a dryad)

as for builds,check out the guide section in forums theres a few good shopper/mob killer etc builds for all chars,it'll help you alot

#50 GoldenAvenger

GoldenAvenger

Leaden Juggernaut

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 17 September 2009 - 11:07 AM

hi golden avenger,welcome,shop is allways open lol,what aspects have you chosen for your tg?(source warden etc) I can send you
a couple of sets to suit what ca aspect(s) your using so it helps you better also what level are you looking for?

as for christmas sets as im patched to 2.4 I cant get them anymore(christmas quest was patch2.34) so any sets and any level except the sw one
I got that one of spunky,

if you find any bows/blowpipes once in niob around lvl200 with the stats-opponents level for deathblow and -xx% opponents cannot evade chance
I'd love them as ive never got any(im hoping to make a dryad)

as for builds,check out the guide section in forums theres a few good shopper/mob killer etc builds for all chars,it'll help you alot

I am going for a Guardian/Source Warden Combo (so I can get firey ember and combine it with a modded deathly spears for good group killing).

sounds good, when I get to the island, I will grab some sets for ya, and I will let you know if I get any good bows or blowpipes in niob.
A Computer Once Beat me at Chess, but it was no match for me at Kick Boxing

#51 wraithking

wraithking

Chromium Defender

• Members
  • 248 posts

Posted 17 September 2009 - 12:04 PM

ok sweet goldenavenger,what level sets you looking for and I'll send you a couple or so to help you out,just remember to back up your original
chest file so your shared stash items dont get lost,

#52 Spock

Spock

Prismatic Enchanter

• Fellowship
  • 622 posts

Posted 18 September 2009 - 11:26 AM

Fascinating. I may have to finally install my retail copy of Sacred 2 so I can think about getting involved with this ...
I know you think you understood what you think I said but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.

#53 wraithking

wraithking

Chromium Defender

• Members
  • 248 posts

Posted 18 September 2009 - 12:35 PM

welcome spock,im happy this thread is getting interest,

#54 wraithking

wraithking

Chromium Defender

• Members
  • 248 posts

Posted 08 October 2009 - 12:19 PM

ok folks,I've got Ice and Blood so 'ill be updating my list soon with Ice and Blood items but dont trade unless you got Ice and Blood it wont work

thanks

#55 jimhsu

jimhsu

Master of Antimony

• Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 10 November 2009 - 10:13 PM

ok folks,I've got Ice and Blood so 'ill be updating my list soon with Ice and Blood items but dont trade unless you got Ice and Blood it wont work

thanks

Hm.. for Ice and Blood, anyone have nice damage mitigation armor for the dragon mage (level 120-140 or so)? Preferably stacked (I haven't ever seen one of those, ever). I have almost all of his sets complete, at various levels. And too many Officer's Sabers ... lol.

Edited by jimhsu, 10 November 2009 - 10:20 PM.

#56 wraithking

wraithking

Chromium Defender

• Members
  • 248 posts

Posted 11 November 2009 - 08:33 AM

thanks

Hm.. for Ice and Blood, anyone have nice damage mitigation armor for the dragon mage (level 120-140 or so)? Preferably stacked (I haven't ever seen one of those, ever). I have almost all of his sets complete, at various levels. And too many Officer's Sabers ... lol.

welcome to the single player chest trades jimhsu,I'll have a look in my chest files for you,my dm is lvl145 at moment so
should have some armors somewhere that would suit you,just a quick question though does stacked mean its got all damage mitigation types
on it?

#57 jimhsu

jimhsu

Master of Antimony

• Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 11 November 2009 - 03:45 PM

thanks

welcome to the single player chest trades jimhsu,I'll have a look in my chest files for you,my dm is lvl145 at moment so
should have some armors somewhere that would suit you,just a quick question though does stacked mean its got all damage mitigation types
on it?

"Stacked" means that there are basically two all channel (all types) mods on the armor. These are typically very rare (hence I posted here). E.g. a normal DM armor might have +12% to all damage mitigation types, a stacked armor would have 2 * 12% mods (but would still only "show" a single mod in the tooltip with twice the value). The reason it's stacked is that the Armor Lore DM mod and the Armor Lore Mastery DM mod are in fact separate and so both can spawn on a piece of armor.

If you don't have such a thing, mitigation armor with sockets will also be useful.

More info here: http://darkmatters.o...showtopic=12144

PS I managed to find one stacked DoT amulet after a few hours of shopping. -32% to all channel damage over time ... might be useful for some tough regions.

Edited by jimhsu, 11 November 2009 - 04:34 PM.

#58 Spunky

Spunky

Cobalt Warrior

• 3,524 posts

Posted 11 November 2009 - 08:37 PM

That DOT amulet could come in handy if you like to level up in swamps.

#59 jimhsu

jimhsu

Master of Antimony

• Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 11 November 2009 - 10:03 PM

Yes definitely ... currently I'm packing -102% DoT mitigation which is somewhat excessive but makes it so that you can basically go AFK in that region. Lol.

#60 Spunky

Spunky

Cobalt Warrior

• 3,524 posts

Posted 11 November 2009 - 10:07 PM

I am up in -50% DOT to all channels, but the spiders still damage me for 1200 with each tic.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users