Yet ANOTHER Sig Request

If you would like I could add the Clan [D.a.r.k] to your avatar, and create an avi based on you sig

Be my guest :4rofl: The avatar was made using the sacred 2 logo...and some text overlay from gimp :) That's about the limit to my editing skill.

If you would like I could add the Clan [D.a.r.k] to your avatar, and create an avi based on you sig

Be my guest :sun: The avatar was made using the sacred 2 logo...and some text overlay from gimp :) That's about the limit to my editing skill.

lolz, ill get to work

I remmeber when my skills were like that, give it some practice and you will get the hang of it

Be my guest :) The avatar was made using the sacred 2 logo...and some text overlay from gimp :4rofl: That's about the limit to my editing skill.

lolz, ill get to work

I remmeber when my skills were like that, give it some practice and you will get the hang of it

Which charactor would you like in the avatar, or does it not matter?

Edited by daemonrocks23

I almost hate to ask this...but is there any chance you could do exactly what you just did, but with this image below? Words, color, and text can stay in the same space as the current one. Sorry for the inconvenience but I think it loses a bit of personality without the solid black background.

P.S.- I love whatever font/style the ryanrocker1217 in the avatar is :)

sacred-2-slate._SX320_SY240_CR0,0,0,0_.jpg

Edited by ryanrocker1217
I almost hate to ask this...but is there any chance you could do exactly what you just did, but with this image below? Words, color, and text can stay in the same space as the current one. Sorry for the inconvenience but I think it loses a bit of personality without the solid black background.

P.S.- I love whatever font/style the ryanrocker1217 in the avatar is :)

sacred-2-slate._SX320_SY240_CR0,0,0,0_.jpg

Sure, I cant do it right now but when I get the chance today I'll do that, I'm scaning my computer, because norton won't shut up

ryanavi.jpg

Here it is, I had to redo it because I for got to save the psd version of the file, and unfortunately, jpeg doesn't support layers

EDIT: again I looked at it in the scaled down verion of it and it looks fine

Edited by daemonrocks23
ryanavi.jpg

Here it is, I had to redo it because I for got to save the psd version of the file, and unfortunately, jpeg doesn't support layers

Beautiful job, Nikolas

Great you found your way to our boards, and are putting smiles on peeps' faces. I know avatars are important, they're the face we use cap our posts, and it means a lot. I remember how important it was to me years ago when I just started making posts at the SIF...how long it took me to finally decided on something I thought was "me", and how delighted I'd be when a friend could cobble a work of art together.

Nice work here

:bye:

gogio

ryanavi.jpg

Beautiful job, Nikolas

Great you found your way to our boards, and are putting smiles on peeps' faces. I know avatars are important, they're the face we use cap our posts, and it means a lot. I remember how important it was to me years ago when I just started making posts at the SIF...how long it took me to finally decided on something I thought was "me", and how delighted I'd be when a friend could cobble a work of art together.

Nice work here

:)

gogio

Thank you for the encouragement, gogo