Ancaria Map & Bestiary Details

Each place page has a link with coordinates on the Ancaria map. How do you determine coordinates?

The Bestiary. How do you identify attacks other than physical damage. For instance, a Swamp Olm threw some kind of fire ball (?) at me. Another caused a dark cloud to form around my head having an unknown effect, probably some kind of blindness.

Each place page has a link with coordinates on the Ancaria map. How do you determine coordinates?

Try and error :)

The Bestiary. How do you identify attacks other than physical damage. For instance, a Swamp Olm threw some kind of fire ball (?) at me. Another caused a dark cloud to form around my head having an unknown effect, probably some kind of blindness.

In the last enemies beaten (bottom of PC screen), which is also added to each bestiary page, you have the damage bar indicating the type of damage (with a color code, red is fire, green poison, etc.) and the total amount of damage. I guess most enemy damage information is sumarized from there.

PS: No idea about how to detect enemies using CA :(

Edited by Zeno

I would guess you recognise CAs used by enemies if they happen to be CAs you use as well... As long as you have an idea of what effect the 'CA' has (freezing/stunning/wounding/blinding/poisoning/buff removing/armour weakening etc.) then you don't need to be too specific about what the CA might be called.

I would guess you recognise CAs used by enemies if they happen to be CAs you use as well... As long as you have an idea of what effect the 'CA' has (freezing/stunning/wounding/blinding/poisoning/buff removing/armour weakening etc.) then you don't need to be too specific about what the CA might be called.

Oh well, I'm certainly no master. I am still playing my first character, a SW, so I have no idea of other character CAs.

Oh well, I'm certainly no master. I am still playing my first character, a SW, so I have no idea of other character CAs.

heh, don't worry about it - I have characters across the board and I don't recognise any of the CAs :)