New Ranks and Pips. Thanks BHJ!

• 4 weeks later...

Heya,

yup, might need more... or more custom titles.

WHAT btw is Heckuva member I see with Knuckles now? hahaha ? :D

Yah, he is one Heck uv a member... that much I know :P

Greetz

• 9 months later...

Hi.

I have scanned through this thread, but can't actually see the ranking lists.

Can some one either post a list of all the forum ranks, or give me a link to where they are listed please ?

It would be nice to know how many posts it takes for each promotion, but not vital o/c.

Cheers,

Steve. :)

Hi.

I have scanned through this thread, but can't actually see the ranking lists.

Can some one either post a list of all the forum ranks, or give me a link to where they are listed please ?

It would be nice to know how many posts it takes for each promotion, but not vital o/c.

Cheers,

Sooooo.........

I've asked this a few times, in a couple of places now. I kinda get the feeling that it's like the Fight Club, and I ain't supposed to know. * gulp *

Ah well, I give up. :P

Oh hey there Cider. I'm not sure how you snuck that question in but I completely missed it. Ninja posting now are you. :P Well despite my reply to you you may be on to something when you say it's a bit like fight club. ^^ gogo's the ring leader on the pips and if you're reeeeeeaaally lucky he may give you a lil hint on the next pip level. That or he'll beat you up for asking, hehe.

Oh hey there Cider. I'm not sure how you snuck that question in but I completely missed it. Ninja posting now are you. :P Well despite my reply to you you may be on to something when you say it's a bit like fight club. ^^ gogo's the ring leader on the pips and if you're reeeeeeaaally lucky he may give you a lil hint on the next pip level. That or he'll beat you up for asking, hehe.

Hey the Schot.

Nah, he won't beat me up, cause I'm already paying him protection money !

Hmm, kinda would like to know too. Pretty please with puppyeyes. :P ..well mebbe not.

Don't take a Sherlock to figure out 200'ish is one step, as I broke it yesterday. Of the next, I have no idea.