Orphan

Flooxim

orphan.jpg

I watched this movie last night, and my first reaction after watching it was....OH MY GOD! Something is really wrong with Esther.

I never expected the movie to be like this. The actress who played Esther was amazing!

Here's a little info and a trailer about the movie : (Be sure to watch the trailer)

Orphan

If you saw this movie, tell us what you think.

Max

Edited by metal_max64
  • 2 weeks later...

I saw this advertised, so I had a quick read about it and the reason why the couple adopted her, and I said "Huh, you'll never guess whats wrong with Esther. Yeah right. I bet I can.", and then I found out what was wrong with her and I shat bricks.

In all my 30 years, there have only ever been 2 films whose endings blew my face off because I never saw it coming.

The Usual Suspects and the first Saw movie.

And now there's 3.

Still not seen it yet, but me and the wife have a date with Esther when I get paid. :thumbsup:

I saw this advertised, so I had a quick read about it and the reason why the couple adopted her, and I said "Huh, you'll never guess whats wrong with Esther. Yeah right. I bet I can.", and then I found out what was wrong with her and I shat bricks.

In all my 30 years, there have only ever been 2 films whose endings blew my face off because I never saw it coming.

The Usual Suspects and the first Saw movie.

And now there's 3.

Still not seen it yet, but me and the wife have a date with Esther when I get paid. :thumbsup:

Sweet!

What a genius review! Okay now I have to see this movie.

Thanks blokeymon for the words!

:P

gogo

• 2 months later...

I just saw it this weekend. And correct... I, who pride myself on accurate conjecture and astonishing augury was held in thrall until the end of the movie until the bombshell was ignited beneath my chair.

It's great being surprised in this day and age...specially when it's something as vile and beastly as this antagonist.

:whistle:

gogo