Tangled Vine Only - Nature Weaver Build

Epox

Thanks for this guide! It's amazing! I never thought you could kill the Colossus that fast at this level.

Max

Even more robust if taking alchemy for enhanced perception.

EP unlocks better experience chance and magic find on item.

Alchemy does longer laster mentor potions, heal potions really heal full in niob and nice trophies. Allows even to use one hand staff with acute mind or life leech shurikens in your build without any changes. Disadvantage: no magic find and experience items can add more experience than mentor potions. Everyone should decide on his own taste.

Edited by chattius

This is awesome. Epox, I've been wondering about the use of Vines for months now about it's spammability. So a few questions. What level is the toon, what level is the Vines now, and how much of blow to an enemy's hp does it do with first hit? As well, how "fast" does it cast... is this something that's spammable...I mean really? What's the regeon on your level of Vine?

As well, how do the timing mechanics feel in a battle. For example, are you using this as your primary ca to knock out ALL enemies...like small mobs and large mobs... and at this point, does the casting of a level one Vine always get you more than one enemy at a time...you don't have to increase the vine level to get more coverage of more enemies?

I'm trying to see the battle mechanic... you run up to a mob, cast Acute, then cast the vine, it hits, does uber damage because of the Acute, tangles the entire mob and then just drains them dead?

lol, it sounds cool, I now wanna just vine everything with a lasso of deadly death. I've always thought this CA to be the best looking in the game. The video is just astonishing.

And yeah I like the pix. Making guides have punch makes them popular and also adds a level of craft to your writing. Information dispersal is always increased when someone is happy reading something and your links and pix with this forum's new icon code (That Schot hasn't for some reason made public yet :)) via Insert Special Items in Edit function works well.

Good job

:)

gogo

I can make another video when crowding up some mobs so U can see the spam-ability of it :ninja:

she is level 40+ level 1 vine 75 am 29 ggt 1 EL and 19 AB and I got 68 mil gold and I find set items 24/7 just with 1 ep + ep runes

well I keep vine at ca+1 well my vine is only level 1+4 from set item and I do around 2k+ damage with am on regen 1,3 I think :)

well I usually spam vine first then am after seems like the best options:

as for Chattius I did consider Alchemy in the build but then when ya have a high GGT with hp/regen 3k+ hp I don't se the use of, and I wanted mine to be magic minded and I do like EP I rather use Alchemy in a another type of build but its up to the player that's shapes the build that I stands for what his intentions are with the build and that's why I went Ep over Alchemy

ill be in game in about 15-20 mins :) look me up gogo

Edited by Epox

Nice build and rewrite Epox. The Encroach mod looks like a lot of fun and once you reach higher levels I can see that T.V. will be very "spammable". Good stuff! :ninja:

lol yeah I se that gonna make it work af work today :D

okay second movie the Vine Spam is working properly now

Edited by Epox

The spam video v.s. mobs is good. How about against areas like in swamp and/or dryads. Do the vines at that level do okay damage? Is there viability with this kind of a build in areas like that?

Is there specific areas in Ancaria for this build to safely level in?

:woot:

gogo

well all area can be handel thier are just some were monsters haveaa great deal of res to the nature tress other than that an your good, only to bosses thats annyiong for vine is griff he is kinda immun to rootings and the squity u have to go into reach to spank him vine thier u use lance instead

Hi, I'm new on sacred 2 and I'm trying this build as "first" character, I play on silver difficulty and focus only the campaign missions (since I'm for now on solo mode, waiting for a friend to join me) ; so I reached Gar'Colossus at lv 17, he was lv 15 for me and I needed like 10-15 min to kill him (I can't die but it takes ages to kill him), dunno exactly the problem but most of my hits were around 4~18 dmg and sometimes just none, I suppose then I can miss with vine, but what is really my problem ? is it because I'm far to low lv to have a descent vine to kill him fast ?

I mostly lvled until 16 with a bow, it was pain in the ass waiting for my "imba" vine and now I'm a bit disappointed about it, I'm not here to say anything about the build but I would learn more about the game mechanics, I'm playing this game since today only and obviously I miss something here.

I join a edited screen of my current build, it's in French sorry but I can't turn my game in English even if I hate to translate everything I read here on the board to my ingame, but I think it's not that hard to guess what important things mean :/

http://ks357922.kimsufi.com/image/s2dryad01.jpg

So my question now : am I so wrong with my build ? or it is just because I have no stuff and I'm too low for the build yet ? if there is any lack of information to answer my question, please just ask.

** all my blacksmith's upgrade are crit+regen.

• 2 weeks later...

well u need to power pump u Acute MInd ca the higher u get it the more + int u get and the more damage your vines will do, and also get a noib smith to socket damage and def into your gear helps out alot

Wow, great build Epox. I was very surprised when it really started functioning well early on- unlike alot of builds. Question about the videos: What were the two combos you had? I'm assuming-

CA Slot 1-Single CA Combo of Vines

CA Slot 2-Goldenglade Touch

CA Slot 3-Acute Mind

CA Slot 4-Combo of Vines+Edaphic Lances

If I'm wrong please correct me. Also, is there any reason why Acute Mind and GGT do not benefit from being put in a single CA combo? I'm assuming because it doesn't affect the cooldown; but it could affect the regen time. Thanks for the build :)

Oh, I also wanted to say that this build is 100% viable on the consoles for those of you who had any doubts.